I have more than 50 lbs to lose. Comment and I'll add you as a friend!

Options

Replies

• chasiwassi1920
    chasiwassi1920 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 50!! Let's do this!!
  • darnNicole
    darnNicole Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 35-40 pounds. We can do this together

• emneal424
    emneal424 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds even left to go to get to my goal weight! I keep trying this weight loss thing and I sometimes fall off too. The good thing is I haven't gained any of the weight back, I just plateau for a couple of months.
  • ARuby75
    ARuby75 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have at least 40 to lose hope some of you will add me too so we can motivate each other
  • kathypierce53
    kathypierce53 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have 70 to get rid of! For some reason I am sure I can do it this time! Let's do this thing.
  • kathypierce53
    Options
    MishelW wrote: »
    I also have fibro, I have 80lbs to lose and I have almost no willpower. But today I woke in pain, got out of bed anyway and got to the gym for at least a 3 mile ride on the stationary bike. Yay me. It would be nice to have a little bit of support to along and to look forward to. I've been on this site for years and never consistent but the death of my mom this year has opened my eyes to how important it is to REALLY pay attention to your body and REALLY take care of it.

• kathypierce53
    Options
    Sorry about your Mom. You can honor her spirit by taking care of yourself. Good luck in this journey.
  • kathypierce53
    Options
    I started two years ago on here and ive lost around 50. Still have 60 to go until I am comfortable. Would love more friends on here as well. :)

• kathypierce53
    Options
    Wow, so great that you have lost 50 pounds. Good for you! Sounds to me like you got what it takes to lose the rest.
  • hansonjperry
    hansonjperry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pounds to lose and Friends to Gain. We can all be successful with positive motivation from one another.
  • Tikibar72
    Tikibar72 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 60 pounds, and have 30 to go. Pizza is my all time favorite, and I work it into my calorie goal every week. Anyone is free to add me :)
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Need to drop 80.. I gave up wine :'(
  • drewlandolt
    drewlandolt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Karen_8992 wrote: »
    I'm in!!! I have at least 50 to lose plus, well, plus more! :smiley:

I'm halfway to my goal of losing 50. Friend me if you want to provide mutual support.

Kevin
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm in to lose at least 40#...I feel it every day, but have started the new year off right.
    Always looking to have new friends for encouragement and share it :)
  • mmarinaespinoza
    mmarinaespinoza Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 130 lbs to lose. The key is to weaning yourself off of all of those bad items like fast food. You will have withdrawals (like I did with sugar and carbs--I still have issues with sugar but can forego pasta and such) but you'll soon get over it. Just keep yourself occupied with non-food activities. Only eat when you're hungry and drink a lot of non-sugary beverages! Healthy snacks are good. Don't deprive yourself. Allow yourself to have something you really like to eat once in a while and eat it slowly to enjoy it. It may sound stereotypical but it really works!
  • bespinosa2152
    bespinosa2152 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI I am Brandi and i have to lose about 100#s, I have been tracking for about 2 weeks now. I have been off of soda and doing 1100 calories a day. Anyone else have leg cramps? I think it is because of the drastic reduction in sodium.
  • aft85
    aft85 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    me, there's a lot to lose. i gained a lot of weight from being depressed and having a very dysfunctional relationship with food. trying to lose weight and regain some eating sanity. i've a friend's birthday on the 30th, so i'll try to make that my day off.
  • BlueberryMuffins13
    Options
    Trying to lose 85 pounds
  • tierinyrobbins88
    tierinyrobbins88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Def believe you can achieve