In YOUR opinion what is the "perfect" guy or girl?

Options
m16shane
m16shane Posts: 393 Member
Looks, Personality, Humor?

Replies

• Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options

All.
    If you mean what is the most important trait. Personality, looks, humor. in that order, for me at least.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I think it would have to be humor, then personality, then looks for me. I can't date a guy that doesn't make me laugh.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I think it would have to be humor, then personality, then looks for me. I can't date a guy that doesn't make me laugh.

So these abs are for nothing?
    I'm out of here.. Thanks Miss J.

Stay safe guys.
  • RebeccaHite
    RebeccaHite Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    The one I got :happy: :blushing:
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Me, damn it.
  • BiscuitsNDavy
    BiscuitsNDavy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Non-pointy elbows
  • KnifeThrower89
    Options
    How come few-to-none ever mention Intelligence? It must be an American thing, Looks Personality, humor is all cool too but if she's dumb as a rock . . . um no.

I dated an american girl once, I was browsing the web and was like

me: Hey cool, look babe there is a tutorial on how to make a Flame-thrower.

Her: whats a flamethrower?

I dumped her and moved on.

If she is smart that is the biggy
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options

No such thing. We are human. No one is perfect.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I don't want perfect. I'm not perfect, and having to exist alongside someone who is (or tries to be) would just be exhausting.

My "ideal" man is one who is honest ALWAYS, who keeps his word, who treats me with respect, who works hard, who doesn't quit at anything, who is kind, and who has goals and strives to achieve them. It's also nice if I find him so attractive that I have to make a concerted effort to restrain myself when I'm around him. But if he has all the previously mentioned qualities, he's already about 3/4 of the way to being that attractive to me.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Why does it matter what they look like? O_o

An intelligent individual that matches my value system in most ways, challenges and supports me, understands empathy, trusts and respects me, and has a great sense of humor.

I've already found him. :love:
  • danagolding
    Options
    My husband! He is so thoughtful, loving, sweet, caring, considerate, supportive, fun, hard working, smart, creative... well the list goes on so basically amazing! He loves me so much and is always looking for ways to make me happy. He treats me like a queen. He genuinely tells me how beautiful and sexy I am all the time. He makes goals but doesn't stop there, he goes out and accomplishes them and is always so encouraging and supportive in helping me to accomplish my goals and dreams. Plus he is super hot and sexy! Yeah, I got the perfect man; I love him!:heart::love:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    height, personality, honesty, respect, sense of humor, supportive, wits, sarcasm...
  • LYNN8SUPERSTAR
    Options
    Smart, great sense of humor, honest , well groomed, no sissy"s LOL!!:laugh:
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    honest, caring, easy to talk to, funny, ambitious, smart..........haha and looks don't necessarily matter all that much, but they don't hurt either.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    one that is strong enough to pick me up and throw me up against a wall :blushing:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    How come few-to-none ever mention Intelligence? It must be an American thing, Looks Personality, humor is all cool too but if she's dumb as a rock . . . um no.

I dated an american girl once, I was browsing the web and was like

me: Hey cool, look babe there is a tutorial on how to make a Flame-thrower.

Her: whats a flamethrower?

I dumped her and moved on.

If she is smart that is the biggy

7 people respond before your post. none mention intelligence, thus you infer that Americans don't care about intelligence.

300+ million U.S. population. sample size 7 (or less) for your sweeping generalization.

seems legit.
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I think looks are the initial attraction....at least it was when I met my man. I remember being introduced and walking into the room to meet him and thought to myself, "dang he's hawt!", then he stood up to shake my hand, and was 8 inches shorter than me and I thought "damn, he's short!" However, I am just under 6' so a lot of men are shorter than me, but I always said I'd never be able to date one. We went out anyway, and before we even got our food at dinner he had stole my heart with his amazing personality and hilarious sense of humor. I am a really big smart *kitten*, so it's important the person I am with can handle my snarkyness, luckily he is even more of a smart *kitten* than I am so it was a perfect match! Been together 20+ years now, it's AMAZING to be able to marry your best friend! :love: :heart:

So I guess to answer your question.... for me, looks is what attracts first attention then personality & humor are a MUST, then of course follow that with honesty and loyalty! You can be the finest guy on earth, but if you're a douche and you can't make me laugh it'd never work! Same with women for me....you can be the hottest, fittest waitress at Hooters or the Kilt, but if you're a snobby, stuck-up b--ch your looks immediately diminish for me at least....
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    one that is strong enough to pick me up and throw me up against a wall :blushing:

KMWL3ZA71m-10.png
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

KMWL3ZA71m-10.png

:laugh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    Perfection is subjective. However my DW is mine because she's beautiful, intelligent and a really great mom to our DD. Nice boobs help too.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition