In YOUR opinion what is the "perfect" guy or girl?

Options

Replies

• megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    How come few-to-none ever mention Intelligence? It must be an American thing, Looks Personality, humor is all cool too but if she's dumb as a rock . . . um no.

I dated an american girl once, I was browsing the web and was like

me: Hey cool, look babe there is a tutorial on how to make a Flame-thrower.

Her: whats a flamethrower?

I dumped her and moved on.

If she is smart that is the biggy

woah now...I didn't even read this post until after mine, and I did mention intelligence. That's offensive to insinuate that all Americans don't value intelligence because a few didn't put it in a post on a message board...or that you dated an idiot.
  • Amazonbella
    Amazonbella Posts: 338
    Options
    Well there is no such thing as "perfect" but I love to laugh so someone who is funny, who can carry on a conversation, someone who is taller than I am, who expresses himself in some way (ie: tattoo's, music, art) doesn't smoke, has a great teeth and likes puppies :) lol
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    My husband! He is so thoughtful, loving, sweet, caring, considerate, supportive, fun, hard working, smart, creative... well the list goes on so basically amazing! He loves me so much and is always looking for ways to make me happy. He treats me like a queen. He genuinely tells me how beautiful and sexy I am all the time. He makes goals but doesn't stop there, he goes out and accomplishes them and is always so encouraging and supportive in helping me to accomplish my goals and dreams. Plus he is super hot and sexy! Yeah, I got the perfect man; I love him!:heart::love:

Are you married to my husband, too? LOL

When I found the one who was perfect for me, I married him. Happier than I've ever been in my life. He has it all: intelligence, compassion, a sense of responsibility, passion, common sense, sense of humor, and he's handsome as hell. His priorities, spirituality, and life goals align with my own. He is the perfect match for me. We're not perfect, but we go perfectly together. <3
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Humor, personality, looks aren't everything but I would, of course, need to be attracted to him, intelligent, knows how to be a gentleman, honest, have things in common, and let's be honest, they have to know their way around the bedroom.
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Humor, personality, looks aren't everything but I would, of course, need to be attracted to him, intelligent, knows how to be a gentleman, honest, have things in common, and let's be honest, they have to know their way around the bedroom.
    ABSOLUTELY....how on earth could I forget that last little tidbit! :bigsmile:
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options

Nothing worse than monotonously boring sex. :tongue:
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Im funny so I would love for my partner to have a great sense of humor as well…

Personality is a given…I don’t like *kitten*. I like reserved and sweet men…which are hard to come by these days.

Looks….I have to be attracted to him in some way so yes, looks are important just as much.

Other than that…I love a tall man, who can cook and cuddle like nobodys business.

and p.s. I love to love....so if you love me right, you will have a bad *kitten* chick loving you right back :smile:

and yes, Im that bad *kitten* chick :wink:
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options

Nothing worse than monotonously boring sex. :tongue:

That tidbit was subtly mentioned as "passion" in my description... and yes it is VITAL. Bedroom incompatibility is a deal-breaker.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    One with a HUGE... ...sense of humor?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    How come few-to-none ever mention Intelligence? It must be an American thing, Looks Personality, humor is all cool too but if she's dumb as a rock . . . um no.

7 people respond before your post. none mention intelligence, thus you infer that Americans don't care about intelligence.

300+ million U.S. population. sample size 7 (or less) for your sweeping generalization.

seems legit.

...and intelligent.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Why does it matter what they look like? O_o

An intelligent individual that matches my value system in most ways, challenges and supports me, understands empathy, trusts and respects me, and has a great sense of humor.

I've already found him. :love:

Why would it NOT matter?
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    perfect girl: One that shuts up. Perfect guy: One that can find a perfect girl.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    perfect girl: One that shuts up. Perfect guy: One that can find a perfect girl.

:laugh:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Oh lawdy...let me get my popcorn.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    One that you can be content with while sitting around doing nothing. One you can share silence with and not feel awkward or the need to fill the silence will non-stop mindless chatter.
  • taunto
    Options
    Oh lawdy...let me get my popcorn.

^perfect girl. Going to the kitchen
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options

Big brains is a given....I dont even consider than an option :wink:
  • taunto
    Options

Why the hell would I want a smart girl? You know the last time a women thought she smart what happened? WE GOT THROWN OUT OF HEAVEN!!!!
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    No such thing as perfect! However a man that makes me feel like I am, is close enough to perfect for me. Also a
    good sense of humor is always nice.