feel free to add me!
  • melissia94
    melissia94 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    22 wanna lose about 50 pounds
  • CeciliaBobilia
    CeciliaBobilia Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    29 (just barely made it), looking to lose 77lbs. Down 5, 72 to go. Anyone is welcome to add me--I'd love to have more people with similar goals on my friend list!
  • BeccaJimenez
    BeccaJimenez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    24 and wanting to lose 50lbs. I have no clue how to add people....
  • heyiitsmo
    heyiitsmo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there, my name is Christina. I'm 25, 5"2, and weight 180. I need to lose 50+ pounds
    I'm in a similar situation. Two kids ages 1 and 5, and some would say I have a full time job, but to me I'm just a stay at home mom. I love to play with my kids but find that its WAY easier for me to just be lazy ever since I had my son. I cook, clean, you know all the normal stay at home mom stuff, but always had an excuse not to get off my butt and work out. I finally realized I deserve better, my kids deserve better so I started about a week ago and have not given up yet! I am sorry if this is crazy of me to message all of this but I figured I need some motivation too and was hoping we might be able to motivate each other! If your interested let me know. :)

You just described my life lol except I'm 5'3 at 190 lbs and my kids are 2 and 5.
  • turtleskates
    turtleskates Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, and have over 100 lbs. to lose, sadly. But I've lost 26 so far :) Anyone who wants to is more than welcome to add me!
  • 1ladybug88
    1ladybug88 Posts: 31 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi I'm 27 with 50 pounds to lose. I've been struggling for sometime with weight loss efforts so any help would be greatly appreciated :) Feel free to add me to be able to better track our goals together!!!
  • emj913
    emj913 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!! 25 with 70 lbs to lose. 5' 7" and 203 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • davefromsask1
    davefromsask1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 27 and need to lose almost 100 pounds to be my goal weight. We can do this!
  • enoughisenough9
    enoughisenough9 Posts: 42 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    22 with 81lbs left to lose (down from 130lbs!) Feel free to add me :smile:
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    24, had 84 lbs to lose, lost 13, only 71 to go! haha add me :)
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    oh and i'm 5'3
  • ChaoticSilhouette
    ChaoticSilhouette Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm 22 at 5'7" and about 185 pounds with 40-65 pounds left to lose. Weighed in at 220+ almost two years ago, got down to 150, then gained back over time& have been up yoyoing since. Getting back on track this year for good!
  • odawho
    odawho Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dellcrw1990
    dellcrw1990 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! 25 here with 50 pounds to lose as well! Looking for friends :)
  • esyla
    esyla Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :)
    I'm about to turn 24, and I've still got at least another 40lbs left to lose. A few years ago I lost about 130lbs, and now I'm on the final push to get to where I want to be. Feel free to add me!
  • JenniferLynWhatx
    JenniferLynWhatx Posts: 141 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    24 with 129lbs left to lose! Aiming for -30lbs by May 20th..Feel free to add!
  • lotusmoonrise
    lotusmoonrise Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i an 25 and i am hoping to begin by losing 35lbs. more to come after that, i an setting the bar at a reachable level at first... i grt discouraged easily!
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    similar goals for me too. online daily. ♡
  • periphrastic
    periphrastic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25 and I'm taking on mini-goals along the way to my doctor-recommended goal of losing 70 lbs. First goal: lose 20 lbs! I started this week and I'm doing my best to stay positive and focus on mental/physical health. :) Good luck to everyone!