Replies

• a_little_less_lauren
    Options
    27 with about 60 to lose! Add me :-)
  • zira91
    zira91 Posts: 670 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    im 25 and 5' 1''.. im aiming for 57 lbs to lose.. ive lost 35lbs, and now i have 24 lbs leftover till my goal weight..
    add me and lets support each other! :D
    p.s: would really appreciate it if you send a msg along with the request.. :smiley:
  • aymigirl
    aymigirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and I want to lose 100lbs
    Please add me c: I'll add you too
  • london3993
    london3993 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 with over 100 to lose. Looking for friends to stay motivated! Add me and if you have instagram add me to at hellobeautiful59
  • Vertigeau
    Vertigeau Posts: 13 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    25yo, 6', 248lbs currently, trying to lose 55ish pounds, add me!
  • leannakiernan
    leannakiernan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 29 with 50 lbs to lose :#
  • terrib_2002
    terrib_2002 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    31 with over 70 pounds to lose! Add me, would love to have a fitness TEAM = Together Everybody Achieves More!
  • Soccergirl1023
    Soccergirl1023 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Cecilia, 28! Hoping to lose 50lbs!
  • odawho
    odawho Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Thanks for all responding to my original post :) please add me let's do this together!
  • peachesx186
    peachesx186 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi All!
    I'm 29, 5'2 and at my current highest weight of life at 194.

My last measurements on November 23 were:
    Bust: 40"
    Underbust: 34.5"
    Waist: 33"
    Lower Belly: 38"
    Hips: 45"
    Arms: 13"

I would estimate I've added a couple inches since then, but I've been too scared to start keeping measurements again. I know I shouldn't be, and it helps keep me more motivated than my weight since that fluctuates so much.
    I was holding really steady at about 182 pounds for over 6 months, and then I started the pill 3 months ago and gained 8 pounds immediately... then 4ish pounds over the holidays and here I am.

I'm healthy, I've had blood tests very recently and everything is great (i.e. cholesterol/blood sugar/thyroid). I snack alot and can't stop myself, and I've also recently stopped exercising. I bought myself a step counter and would like to get up to 10,000 steps a day, though I feel like I'll need 20,000 steps a day to start losing weight.

Sooo that's enough for now I think, nice to meet you all :) Feel free to add me, since in the past I've been really inconsistent with MFP.
  • chasssy_q
    chasssy_q Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 with about 65 pounds to lose!
  • peachesx186
    peachesx186 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Tarantino214
    Tarantino214 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    21 with 50 pounds to lose!
  • odawho
    Options
    Bump
  • odawho
    Options
  • creepysteve
    creepysteve Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 with about 50 pounds to lose...again. I was doing well for over a year, but between getting a full time desk job, living on my own, and generally being busier than evet I got sidetracked. It's time to get back under 200lbs. SexySteve will reign again.

Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Terri2509
    Terri2509 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 20 and have only just started using this app again after an absurd weight gain!! I didn't even know this part of the app existed until today, ha! Feel free to add
  • overweight_writer
    overweight_writer Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Sam, 21, 66lbs. YOU CAN DO THIS GUYZ!!!!!!!!!
  • odawho
    Options
    Love all the replies! Keep up the good work everyone lets motivate eachother
  • 10Lisa21
    10Lisa21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey Y'all!!! I'm Lisa and I'm trying to lose at least 60 pounds or more!! Let's get this work