"It works" products?

Options
2»

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    machelle04 wrote: »
    I don't use the wraps but I do use their carb inhibitor (fat fighter). I like when I travel and have to eat out. Helps diminish bloating and not pack on the carbs.

How does one pack on carbs? I eat carbs daily, often meeting MFP's default 50% of my calorie intake, but I'm not packing on anything
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I don't use the wraps but I do use their carb inhibitor (fat fighter). I like when I travel and have to eat out. Helps diminish bloating and not pack on the carbs.

How does one pack on carbs? I eat carbs daily, often meeting MFP's default 50% of my calorie intake, but I'm not packing on anything

I pack snacks including carbs when I travel. Do you think that would count?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options

It sounds like a placebo effect.
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    How do you pack on a carb? I must know. It might help when I have packed on too much protein
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    Mmm, I'm hungry. I think I might pack on some carbs right now.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    jpaulie wrote: »
    How do you pack on a carb? I must know. It might help when I have packed on too much protein
    Like this

4fpewhuvmn4l.jpeg
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I had an it works distributor, that was a friend of mine on Facebook ask me if she could use my before and after weight loss pictures and say it was the it works products that helped me lose the weight.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I had an it works distributor, that was a friend of mine on Facebook ask me if she could use my before and after weight loss pictures and say it was the it works products that helped me lose the weight.

Well at least she asked you first before using your pictures to rip people off with. Most of the before and after shots you see on these miracle diet/supplements/wraps websites are simply pictures that are stolen from sites just like this one.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options

How would one pack on the carbs ? Think about that for a minute...

Do you believe carbs cause people to gain weight ?( calorie surplus causes weight gain. Not carbs )

• Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options

400 posts and you believe that?
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    mindysoo wrote: »
    I'm not going to lie - I did have good results with the wraps (no, I am not selling them) but I am too in love with good ol' working out :)
    That's how I'm feeling. I love to workout and I'd be so proud to get my results from doing things the old fashioned way and not from help of the latest "trend".

Good because the wrap does nothing. The exercise coupled with a calorie deficit is the reason for losing. The only thing the wrap crap might provide is a placebo effect.