What do you look for in a person? (dating, etc)

Options
13»

Replies

• ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Makes me laugh
    That cares for me
    Dog lover
    Taller than me
    Romantic
    With a job
    Doesn't smoke

Got him! ;)
  • Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Loyal, funny, taller than me, doesn't smoke or drink heavily, thoughtful, good kisser ^^
  • M111111111
    M111111111 Posts: 269 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    A woman who can be passionate and affectionate. Who will hold my hand in public and be ok with letting me kiss her in the middle of a crowded street. Show compassion in a time when I am at my lowest and hold me when I break down. Supports me in my choices. A woman who dresses with class, but looks at me like I'm the only one in the room no matter how many heads turn. A woman who is adventurous and naughty behind closed doors. A hopeless romantic who believes in true love. An open minded woman who is open to different ideas other than her own. A competitive nature, with a love for the thrill of adventure. Focused in her dreams and follows them. A willingness to listen to other's perspectives and a soft heart with patience to talk and find compromise. A woman who loves my goofiness and sense of humor and doesn't get embarrassed or judged when I am silly in public. All of these things make a relationship work in my opinion. But these same attributes are what I have found I can display with a woman who does the same for me. I love who I have become and I've never thought I could have deserved or found this type of love.

U sound to good to be true..

I can attest to his complete genuiness. And he's even better than he sounds....
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    firead wrote: »
    My biggest thing is honesty.

• 00EmilyJo00
    00EmilyJo00 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    A great sense of humor
  • fittyinthemaking
    fittyinthemaking Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Communication
    Loyalty
    Honesty
    Affection
    Attraction

Has to be tall as im a lanky bugger!
  • PLTNM_INC
    PLTNM_INC Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    A woman who can be passionate and affectionate. Who will hold my hand in public and be ok with letting me kiss her in the middle of a crowded street. Show compassion in a time when I am at my lowest and hold me when I break down. Supports me in my choices. A woman who dresses with class, but looks at me like I'm the only one in the room no matter how many heads turn. A woman who is adventurous and naughty behind closed doors. A hopeless romantic who believes in true love. An open minded woman who is open to different ideas other than her own. A competitive nature, with a love for the thrill of adventure. Focused in her dreams and follows them. A willingness to listen to other's perspectives and a soft heart with patience to talk and find compromise. A woman who loves my goofiness and sense of humor and doesn't get embarrassed or judged when I am silly in public. All of these things make a relationship work in my opinion. But these same attributes are what I have found I can display with a woman who does the same for me. I love who I have become and I've never thought I could have deserved or found this type of love.

A man that looks like that and says these words = BINGO
  • j0nh
    j0nh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Working heart and lungs are a plus!
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    1. Not on sex offender registry
    2. Likes to give oral
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    ald783 wrote: »
    2. Likes to give oral

OMG I love this response
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    2. Likes to give oral

Ha well those are reasonable.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    Daddy issues.
  • brittuhnay
    brittuhnay Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Within 5 years of my age, slightly introverted, intelligent, funny, loyalty, honesty, good communicator, willing to split household responsibilities 50/50, educated, and a beard is a plus.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    brittuhnay wrote: »
    Within 5 years of my age, slightly introverted, intelligent, funny, loyalty, honesty, good communicator, willing to split household responsibilities 50/50, educated, and a beard is a plus.

@brittuhnay I meet your qualifications if you meet mine.
  • brittuhnay
    brittuhnay Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    brittuhnay wrote: »

@brittuhnay I meet your qualifications if you meet mine.

You got it, meet me at my work, Heavenly Bodies? If you've got the money, I've got the time.
  • zakum1
    zakum1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    2. Likes to give oral

Winner.