What have you "Prepped" for the coming week?

Options
13»

Replies

• crazyjlyn
    crazyjlyn Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    kjyexdyhzyp8.jpg

greens and beans with turkey sausage for lunch. Went with instant oatmeal for breakfast and a mandarin orange for snack.

Turns out I dont like kale (I used kale, rapini and spinach) or white kidneys that much
  • Duchy82
    Duchy82 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Enough roast root veg for 4 servings, a whole roast chicken; left overs after sunday roast to go with the roast veg for lunches, 4 servings of pizza dough to freeze for later in the week. I'll prep some tomato and red pepper soup tomorrow for Wed, Thu and Fri lunch as the roast chicken will be gone by tomorrow lunch time.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    When I worked in an office I'd prep one or two different types of chicken dishes and their accompanying starches and veg, plus hard boiled eggs.

I don't have to be as diligent now that I work from home, but did make http://www.chow.com/recipes/31184-slow-cooker-burmese-style-noodles as it's great to have something hot and spicy when I get back from my cold walk.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Today and tomorrow are prep days. Today I boiled eggs, baked brownies, made a dip, and cut up some vegetables. Tomorrow I will bake some potatoes and make the base for my salads (clean, chop, and dry my lettuce). I am also making a big pot of soup tomorrow.
  • mbcieslak87
    mbcieslak87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I don't prep in the traditional sense because I like to make different things every night and I also like the time I spend with my husband every night - it's time to just spent together. However I do plan and grocery shop for the week on sundays - we're having chicken nachos tonight for the game, apple honey pork tenderloin with mashed sweet potatoes tomorrow, balsamic roast chicken and veggies weds, turkey sausage and egg tacos thursday, sweet potato turkey chili friday and avocado cilantro chicken salad sandwiches saturday for lunch, saturday night going out for oysters and drinks with friends... for breakfasts and lunches I have the same thing pretty much every day but don't really prep them either.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    i wish i liked to prep but its to boring for me. I dont work so i cook break lunch and dinner for us anyway... but eveytime i try to prep i cant get passed 2 days of the same food lol.
  • smilezishere
    smilezishere Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Lean ground turkey with sweet potatoes shepherd's pie for lunches. Scrambled eggs with 2:1 whites to yolk ratio for breakfast, lean ground turkey and quinoa meatballs for snacks, brendy sheerer's whey protein bar recipe for preworkout snack, lean ground beef burger lettuce wrapped, grilled salmon and mixed veggies for dinners.
  • caseylizbeth
    caseylizbeth Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I only prepped my dinners this week... Which are Parmesan & sage polenta with roasted Brussels sprouts and wild mushrooms; and vegetable soup, with grilled chicken breast to go with both.
  • hmoss619
    hmoss619 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Homemade swiss, mushroom, and green onion hot pockets for breakfast and a big vat of chicken noodle soup for the week