My Journey (or, beginner blogs/posts: the first month)

Options
fivethreeone
fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
edited January 2016 in Chit-Chat
Note: This is not a Level-36 Meanie Post for which I should be pelted with cold sardines. Please to take note of my tongue, which is planted firmly in my cheek.

Day 1: THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!! I'm gonna make it happen this time!!! Vacation is in 7 weeks and I want to look hot and amaze everyone. I've got this!! YAY!!

Day 2: Friend me for motivation!!! I'd love to have more grandmas that are 5'4" and in their 20s that can do this with me. Do you have a mole on your left hand too?? Let's do this everyone!

Day 3: Who wants to do some Jillian Michaels with me?!?! I saw a friend on Instagram mention it and she looks amazing.

Day 4: I think I lost two pounds SUCCESS STORY PARTY!

Day 5: I'm super cranky but I can't eat my 1200 calories anymore, not even in cake, because sugar.

Days 6-10: HALP, IT'S A PLATEAU!!!!!! I've been sticking with this program for a week and only lost two pounds.

Day 11: Lost half a pound guise, so good to break that plateau!

Day 12: I hate Jillian Michaels. No workout today. Felt bad because no workout, binged on two apples. Guilt consumes me. Am I the only one?

Day 15: Trying this TDEE thing! Love all the extra calories! I'm going to eat an extra South Beach diet bar today.

Day 16: Up half a pound again, TDEE is bogus.

Day 17: How about a cleanse? My insides feel cleaner already! Can you believe that the human body has 7 pounds of poop in it? Which cleanse worked best for you? Can I do these every week?

Day 21: Went to dinner with a friend. I ordered fish and a light salad but she ordered cheese sticks for appetizers and only ate one so I had to eat the other six. Sabotage, right? She is jealous and wants me to stay fat.

Day 22: I want to eat all the foods, hold me back! Can you exercise during TOM?! Is this extra weight water or is it the cheese sticks from last night? What's everyone's favorite chocolate? Wait, don't tell me. Someone who is not me might see it and be tempted.

Day 23:

Day 24:

Day 25: User has not logged in for three days, she may need some encouragement

Day 27: ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR ME AT ALL? No, not that one.

Day 30: I did my best. Maybe next year will be my year.

(special thanks to those who gave me suggestions, some of them without realizing it. I wrote this a while ago, but thought it was relevant this month. It lives here on my blog: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/fivethreeone?month=201308)

Replies

• ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Yer so mean and I love it.
  • DYELB
    DYELB Posts: 7,407 Member
    Options
    WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN!?!?!??!?!?
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Yay for grandmas in their 20s!!!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    tumblr_luoxltKH9w1r6aoq4o1_500.gif x
  • catherj
    catherj Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Not this time! (as most of us have been through this). Been at it since 11/2/15. Still have the
    " day 1" attitude. Trying not to make it complicated and just going with the flow
    ( logging everything and some exercise (nothing outrageous!).Everyone and everything else is second place. I'M #1!!!!!!!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Love it. This should be a sticky! :D
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    catherj wrote: »
    Not this time! (as most of us have been through this). Been at it since 11/2/15. Still have the
    " day 1" attitude. Trying not to make it complicated and just going with the flow
    ( logging everything and some exercise (nothing outrageous!).Everyone and everything else is second place. I'M #1!!!!!!!

freeze-frame-high-five.gif

Keep up the good work!
  • __Wolf__
    __Wolf__ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    How did you know the future?

gtgxm.gif
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Day 360: Maybe I need to start logging again!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    h7B64A3D4
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Day 366: Ok guise, for realz this time!!! I wanna jumpstart my weight loss, I already bought my raspberry ketones and green coffee bean extract and I'm cutting bread, cheese, meat, sugar, dairy, oils and soda out of my diet. Does anybody have any tips for a good detox to kick start my metabolism?
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    DYELB wrote: »
    WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN!?!?!??!?!?

post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    DAY 23: OMG I GAINED 4LBS, BETTER ASK THE MFP COMMUNITY IF IT'S NORMAL DURING TOM!
  • fivethreeone
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »

Day 366: Ok guise, for realz this time!!! I wanna jumpstart my weight loss, I already bought my raspberry ketones and green coffee bean extract and I'm cutting bread, cheese, meat, sugar, dairy, oils and soda out of my diet. Does anybody have any tips for a good detox to kick start my metabolism?

Raspberry ketones are so 2013.

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    h7B64A3D4

Well that's a little harsh :confused:
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    bullying.jpg
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    h7B64A3D4

Well that's a little harsh :confused:

Yeah, I don't need that kind of negativity in my life, either.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    DAY 23: OMG I GAINED 4LBS, BETTER ASK THE MFP COMMUNITY IF IT'S NORMAL DURING TOM!

:D
  • fivethreeone
    Options

DAY 24: OMG is it normal for men to know more about periods than women??
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options

DAY 24: OMG is it normal for men to know more about periods than women??

You met @senecarr huh?