Most calories you've consumed in one sitting?

Options

Replies

• Squatch3099
    Squatch3099 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    No, I won't even admit the most calories I've consumed in one sitting. Now that I'm keeping my calories under 1,400 a day I would say that 550 is the most I've consumed in one sitting.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Whoaaaaaaaaa. I seriously thought 2000 would set the bar high!

I'll be back.
  • elite_nal
    elite_nal Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    About 6,000 caloriessrcxbmlv341k.jpg
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options

I'll be back.

Really? That's like a restaurant meal, glass of wine, and dessert.
  • ClubSilencio
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

I'll be back.

Really? That's like a restaurant meal, glass of wine, and dessert.

Cue the Rocky theme. I'll be back with some serious digits.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving when I was a teenager.

No "real" idea of how many Cals - but it was two plates full of turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, stuffing, and gravy, with a biscuit or two (buttered, of course), some cranberry sauce - probably a few large glasses of Coke/Pepsi (non-diet, of course), and an entire Mrs. Smith's Pumpkin Pie with Cool-Whip. This is not counting the pepperoni, cheese, crackers, and veggies w/ dip before dinner.
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    LOL now I want Chinese food too sadly! And LOL @ Girl Scout cookies on the way out XD!!!
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    I think somewhere between 1500-1900 for me. Usually when I eat out I've already had food earlier in the day, so it's not like my appetite is absolutely screaming. Also, I don't eat dessert immediately after the meal. Even still, I don't think I could do more than 2000-2500 at once.
  • shezza4mobee
    shezza4mobee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    well let's see: Large Big Mac meal, extra Mac sauce, 2 McChickens extra mayo, 1 McDouble, a snack wrap, some nuggets and fries my kids wouldn't finish, a vanilla shake and maybe a McFlurry too..... yeah, I'd say I passed the 3000 mark, might even be over the 4000.
    And then there used to be those days when I would be at the Cheesecake Factory and have loaded baked potato soup for a starter, some mac n cheese bites too, a FULL plate of pasta ( and anyone who's been there knows how huge their plates are) and then 1 or 2 pieces of cheesecake.... and like LyndseyLove that would usually be followed by a movie night, where we'd get the biggest bucket of popcorn (because you get a FREE refill!!!) and lots of full sugar pop, some churro bites and a box or two of candy....

Yeah..... I'm a foodaholic.
    Now I eat a big Mac meal with a side salad and a diet soda. And I've not been to Cheesecake factory in ages.....because....well....I could probably still put away ALL of the above!
  • ClubSilencio
    Options
    I think somewhere between 1500-1900 for me. Usually when I eat out I've already had food earlier in the day, so it's not like my appetite is absolutely screaming. Also, I don't eat dessert immediately after the meal. Even still, I don't think I could do more than 2000-2500 at once.

Welcome to Club Ectomorph lol. We'll get there someday.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I used to have anorexia binge/ purge so thousands lol
  • jacklifts
    jacklifts Posts: 396 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    just make those fries animal style and add a chocoalate shake and you'll be up to 3k without flinching
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    A pizza, 4 pints of chunky monkey and whiskey sours. Somewhere north of 4000 cals, after 2 weeks of hiking in west North Carolina.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I did 1960 last night at In-N-Out Burger.

1 double-double, 1 cheeseburger, 2 fries.

Was a nice break from the kitchen. That's like 3-4 meals worth of calories for me.

Nice snack. Eat an bag of oreos with that and get back to me.
  • DYELB
    DYELB Posts: 7,407 Member
    Options
    Haven't you ever been a starving college kid? Do you drink? To excess?

10 taco bell beefy 5 layer burritos (10*500)
    1 big gulp lemonade slurpee mixed with 10 shots 151 (210+1220)
    1 pizza worth of dollar slices (8*300)

That's 8,830 without including beer which would make it easy.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    LOL

My lunch today was >2500 calories and I wasn't even trying.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Welcome to Club Ectomorph lol. We'll get there someday.

You're an "ectomorph" *because* you aren't eating enough.

Signed,
    Former "ectomorph"
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

I'll be back.

LOLOLOLOLOL

I had more than that in just bourbon on New Year's Eve. I didn't even keep track of how many thousand calories of various snack foods I ate.
  • giorgioc722
    giorgioc722 Posts: 65 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Pretty sure if I remember correctly when I was a kid I ate 5-6 hamburgers from McD and two entire family sized bags of Doritos.

This happened more then once tho ._.

Think my mother might of loved me a little too much.

Edit: Oh and the soda, ouch.
    Edit 2: Fries, this is making me sad.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    No offence to anyone but I enjoy reading everyones' answers!

I have to agree with the Chinese food. I had no idea how many calories were in that until I started using MFP. Deep fried chicken slathered in sauce, mountains of fried rice and fried noodles... deep fried egg roll... add a can or two of pop... then go for seconds. I don't honestly know the exact amount but I would guess 4000 or so. The fried rice alone was probably 1200 calories worth.

Oh yes, the Chinese buffet is a killer. Everything is so yummy, I know I have put away 4-5000 in a single meal. I'm so glad I can keep it down to around 2500 these days.