ONCE i HIT goal WEIGHT........

Options

Replies

• incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'll have a meal of pizza and ice cream, and get a beautiful dress with flowers. Flowers or lace for my hair, too.
  • 100df
    100df Posts: 668 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    what are yall walking around in baggy clothes or nekkid? i go shopping all the time (i refuse to wear clothes that dont fit right) lol

when i hit goal weight ill switch to maintenance and be happy for the extra food lol

Yes, that's exactly what is going on here. For a while I had smaller sizes but I've passed those a few months ago. Shopping isn't my favorite activity but when I decide I am done losing I anticipate a big splurge on clothes.

I should get a few things to see me through. Could be motivating to watch them turn into clown clothes.
  • Rdsgoal16
    Rdsgoal16 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Going to get a tattoo that says never again...(probably not but it popped into my head). I will treat myself with a new jetski.
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    what are yall walking around in baggy clothes or nekkid? i go shopping all the time (i refuse to wear clothes that dont fit right) lol

when i hit goal weight ill switch to maintenance and be happy for the extra food lol

Agreed. I got to frustrated looking at myself in the baggy clothing every morning so I've been shopping already. Once I hit goal I may get a short hair cut though or a tattoo of a scorpion.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Shopping. I'll have to.
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Treat Yo Self

But seriously, I will too. I got gift cards for Xmas and will use some of them towards new clothes.
  • ThinkinPositive827
    ThinkinPositive827 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy a foundation from Mac when I lose another 10lbs
  • Kyrenora
    Kyrenora Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    When I hit my first goal (top of my healthy range) I'm going to get certified as a yoga instructor. Then, my husband and I will start planning the next baby when I hit my ideal weight (mid to low of healthy range). Once I'm pregnant, I'll get certified as a pre & postnatal instructor.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I'm planning a multi-destination trekking trip.
  • Jesusjohnjames
    Jesusjohnjames Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Kyrenora wrote: »
    When I hit my first goal (top of my healthy range) I'm going to get certified as a yoga instructor. Then, my husband and I will start planning the next baby when I hit my ideal weight (mid to low of healthy range). Once I'm pregnant, I'll get certified as a pre & postnatal instructor.

I love your plans!
  • morazda
    morazda Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Once I hit goal weight I am going back to India and completing Yoga Teacher Training.
  • GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    Make an over the top post on Tumblr using too many gifs and then carry on as normal.

Maybe I'll buy a gorilla costume.

I'm liking this idea :smiley:
  • LovingLife_Erin
    LovingLife_Erin Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm trying for a baby! :) (It's a pretty good incentive.)
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I don't have a written in stone goal weight but more of a fat loss goal, which I'll just be happy to achieve. I'm into my third year working on this and I've never actually felt like the end point was close enough that I would plan any sort of celebrating. I mean, I'm sure I'll be ecstatic one I'm there but right now I don't really think about it.
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have no idea what will happen when (WHEN!) I reach my goal weight. I haven't thought about it. Maybe I should think of something. New tattoo?

ETA: Ooh, I know! Skydiving.
  • voldemortisreal
    voldemortisreal Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I will touch-up all my tattoos, get a membership at the local gym (right now can't justify the expense without demonstrating the commitment), and...I really, really, really want to compete in the Spartan Races (trifecta medal for the win!). :smiley:
  • Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I will have professional photos taken of my son and I. He is nearly 6 and there are hardly any pictures of us together, and none professionally done :(:(
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Mommy makeover for sure, to get rid of loose skin and have nice boobs!
  • cthakkar1985
    cthakkar1985 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I will take a 2.5 week eurotrip. Planning on barcelona, ibiza, rome, athens, and south of france!