Desserts for Those Still Losing Weight

Options
13»

Replies

• Eddie__Jones
    Eddie__Jones Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    140 grams of frozen blueberries is only 70 calories. I eat them frozen one at a time.

I like to mix it with low fat cool whip sometimes.
  • kmcintyre57
    kmcintyre57 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I do the frozen dark chocolate covered pineapple or strawberries. They are in the freezer section come in a box with 6 packets. Each packet is 60 calories for the strawberries and 80 for the pineapples. I also love the weightwatcher ice cream treats. These definitely fill my sweet tooth.
  • JulesAtkinson1
    JulesAtkinson1 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I like 4 ounces of plain Greek yogurt with stevia, and a tablespoon of chocolate chips if I'm craving chocolate (although....when am I NOT??) or some unsweetened pineapple or peaches. Mix it up and freeze it. Yum! Less than 200 cals. Unless you add both the pineapple AND the chocolate. :wink:
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    oh one of my other favorite one is a serving on the slow churned edy's ice cream and a&w10. great root beer float
  • BLifts38
    BLifts38 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    The past 2 nights I've really really enjoyed my banana warmed in the microwave with a small piece of Hershey's dark chocolate with an almond in the middle and 1 TBSP of PB2. Mixed together it's absolutely perfect!
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I am not a big pudding person, I rarely have a sweet after my meals but I do love baked fruit. Baked apples and/or pear/peach/plum/prunes with cinnamon/ginger hot banana and dark chocolate and PB. I also love trifle and cheesecake :smile:
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Cheri1218 wrote: »
    Dark chocolate covered acai blueberries. I think the brand is Brooksdale ???

Those are so amazing! Unfortunately, I am not able to eat them in moderation. For the time being, they are banned from my life.
  • crispsandwich
    crispsandwich Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jelly! I lurve it! even better with a squirt of whippy cream!
  • katieclon
    katieclon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Quest Bars taste like dessert to me! Tons of protein, fiber, and all that good stuff. I don't feel as guilty when I eat these haha
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Ice cream <3 Current favorite is Rolo ice cream. It has mini rolo pieces that I "mine" and leave till last, so it's like two treats :)