Dr. Oz Show, Charlie Sheen. Did anyone see the ingredients to his shake?

Options
13»

Replies

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    I only clicked because I saw Charlie Sheen and Dr. Oz in the same title. I have to say, I am sadly disappointed at the lack of mean people in this thread.

The day is young my friend...
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    I only clicked because I saw Charlie Sheen and Dr. Oz in the same title. I have to say, I am sadly disappointed at the lack of mean people in this thread.

Reported!
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    MommyL2015 wrote: »
    Next time on Dr. Oz, dating advice, attraction and why dating apps aren't great. Not even kidding. Watch for it in the next few weeks.

Dr. Oz. Heart surgeon, nutritionist and now love doctor. What will he be expert in next, home repair?

It boggles my mind that Dr Oz went through med school and is actually a good cardio-thoracic surgeon and pretty accomplished, yet buys into all these vitamins and supplements and had the balls to say he believes in everything he shills when he testified at a congressional hearing.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    Next time on Dr. Oz, dating advice, attraction and why dating apps aren't great. Not even kidding. Watch for it in the next few weeks.

Dr. Oz. Heart surgeon, nutritionist and now love doctor. What will he be expert in next, home repair?

It boggles my mind that Dr Oz went through med school and is actually a good cardio-thoracic surgeon and pretty accomplished, yet buys into all these vitamins and supplements and had the balls to say he believes in everything he shills when he testified at a congressional hearing.

Kind of like a retired successful neurosurgeon who believes that the pyramids were created for grain storage?
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    No answers that they are both quacks please (useless to me).

Weelllll, the OP pretty much said she didn't want any science in the replies...
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »

Kind of like a retired successful neurosurgeon who believes that the pyramids were created for grain storage?

Do you mean Ben Carson? if so, that's because he's an SDA member. I'm an SDA too and sometimes there are some wacky beliefs due to it.
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options

How is considering both of them idiots "science"??

• senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    vivmom2014 wrote: »

Quacks, not idiots.
    Quacks are people that promote things that are not supported by science.
  • vivmom2014
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »

Quacks, not idiots.
    Quacks are people that promote things that are not supported by science.

Ahhhhhhh.

• Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options

What I meant was that it was almost as though the OP was a like a little kid putting their fingers in their ears and saying "LALALALALALALALA" loudly as everybody else posts that Oz is nothing but a shill for the woo-woo medical business.
  • vivmom2014
    Options

What I meant was that it was almost as though the OP was a like a little kid putting their fingers in their ears and saying "LALALALALALALALA" loudly as everybody else posts that Oz is nothing but a shill for the woo-woo medical business.

Lol. With bringing up those two names she's asking for trouble, attempts to orchestrate responses notwithstanding.

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Bee pollen? Wtf is bee pollen? Does not compute.

I used to take bee pollen everyday for my hay fever, it completely disappeared, plus it has protein amongst other nutrients. I can not see how it would help with HIV though :huh:
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Bee pollen? Wtf is bee pollen? Does not compute.

I used to take bee pollen everyday for my hay fever, it completely disappeared, plus it has protein amongst other nutrients. I can not see how it would help with HIV though :huh:

Don't the bees get ticked off when you suck the pollen off of their little legs? :)
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    I thought Dr. Oz had hit rock bottom - but he continues to amaze me with the depths he can sink to. Charlie Sheen for health/nutrition advice? Really??? Mind. Blown.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    I didn't know cocaine came in green color.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png