What are you doing with your big clothes?

Options
2»

Replies

• hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    I am trying to sell my sister and my clothes to help pay for new stuff, what doesnt sell will go to good will.

:smile: :laugh: I never thought of trying to sell my sister :laugh: :smile: :wink:

You should try it... If it doesnt work just sell her clothes. I am a numbers person, not a wordy person! :laugh:
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Sell them if you can. I always just give them away...uggh had a baby and wish I had some of them now...oh well.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I'm not getting rid of mine just yet because I plan on getting pregnant next year. I'd rather hold on to them for a while than have to buy lots of maternity clothes.

I am in the same boat.
  • trejon
    trejon Posts: 203
    Options
    Women's Shelter! There are so many women that have to run out in the middle of the night with nothing but their children. Those women would love some really decent clothes choices.
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I'm not there yet... but my plan is to save the next bigger size (only because I'd like to have another baby too and use them for those early weeks of pregnancy/first few weeks postpartum)... once I get down to two sizes below I'll either sell or give them to someone who needs them -- either someone else losing weight or donation to someone who could use it.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I have many t shirts that are getting older and/or too big. I am going on a 10 day motorcycle run in August. I have been gathering up all these shirts, washing them in hot water to shrink them and saving them for the trip. Since packing a motorcycle is such an engineering feat for a long haul, I am taking all these shirts (and a couple pairs of levis). When I have worn them for the day, I'm going to discard them, so I don;'t have to haul dirty clothes on my bike. They are really too old and worn for Goodwill.

By the way, I do something similar with socks and underwear every year. I take the old ones on vacation and buy all new every year when I get back. I'm anal.