I used to be..... now I am....

Options

Replies

• pumpkinRIP02
    pumpkinRIP02 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    shellz314 wrote: »
    Great job!! Keep it up! I'm positive you will meet your goal!
    Good for you - you have made great strides so far and I've no doubt you will get to your goal. Keep up the great work!
    Congratulations on your success. Keep it up - you got this!
    amy13a wrote: »
    :) Yah for you! Keep taking it one day at a time and you will reach your ultimate goal!
    WOW...great weight loss. Looking forward to your updates! :-)

I am glad that you are all supportive of my weight lose.
    I plan to keep going until I am at a health weight for a woman of my height and age.
    Than I will switch to a Maintain weight goal!
  • ardenspark
    ardenspark Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Congrats on your progress!
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    That's awesome man keep it up!! just imagine where you will be a year from today!!!
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work! :)
  • mirandadeakin
    mirandadeakin Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing! True inspiration :)
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    cranium853 wrote: »
    That is phenomenal! Thanks for the inspiration.

I didn't think of myself as inspirational until I came here and saw everyone else reacting to my current weight loss.
    So thank you for saying that I inspire you.
    It encourages me to keep going.

Of course you are an inspiration. Change is hard, no matter the start weight/point of a person, and 100 + pounds is rocking it! Awesome job, and I too look forward to seeing more of your success stories.
  • pumpkinRIP02
    Options
    ardenspark wrote: »
    Awesome!!!! Congrats on your progress!
    That's awesome man keep it up!! just imagine where you will be a year from today!!!
    Great job! Keep up the good work! :)
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing! True inspiration :)

You are all so sweet. Thank you.
    Of course you are an inspiration. Change is hard, no matter the start weight/point of a person, and 100 + pounds is rocking it! Awesome job, and I too look forward to seeing more of your success stories.

Thank you so much for saying that.
  • massaoli
    massaoli Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. Enjoy your journey. Looking forward to seeing your goal story and seeing before and after pics. (Hopefully I will have a success story to share as well).
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    g06rbtgb1him.gif

You've done an outstanding job ...... and you will keep on doing it .... make healthy choices at EACH meal.

Ten years ago I weighed 195#. Felt awful, looked awful. Slowly got down to 155# by eating fewer sweets, baked goods, or anything fried. Kept the weight off, too. But recently the doc said I should lose another 20#. Waaah, I thought he was nuts :/

But I'm cutting back on carbs again & the weight's coming off. Doing the Happy Dance here !
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    In 2000 I lost track of my weight at about 320. I know I gained some aft4er that but my scale at the time only went to 300 so it was hard to track and I didn't go to the Dr due to no health insurance.

Anyway Last winter I was at about 280 and a little stuck. Discovered MFP last march. Currently am at 246 now and for the first time in my life I BELIEVE that I can get down to my 170 pound goal weight.

I am certain that you can do this. :)
  • buttersbunch
    buttersbunch Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I used to be a 410 pound Mennonite, bound by morbid obesity and 'religious rules & customs' and have lost 275 pounds (to 135 lbs.) AND found true faith to find the 'ME' I was destined to be!!

s9sgpw8feyys.jpeg
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I used to be...now I am......
    Such awesome work to get to where you are. It takes soooo much dedication......
    I used to be 301....... now I am 150...........
    Thanks to inspirational stories like yours.
    You all kept me going.
    We are all in this together.
    <3
  • wildfire1204
    wildfire1204 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I envy your determination! That is truly awesome. Rooting for you!!
  • pumpkinRIP02
    Options
    Thank you to all those above who are supporting me.
    Thank you to those who say that I inspire you.
    Thank you to the people who are also sharing their stories in exchange for mine.
    I am glad that you are all here and are all doing your best to become the 'Healthy You That You Are Meant To Be' like what I am doing.
  • Stanley1903
    Stanley1903 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Keep up the awesome work! We are all a work in progress, and your progress is amazing! Over 100 pounds gone!
  • hhodges757
    hhodges757 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    congrats that's amazing!
  • pumpkinRIP02
    Options
    Keep up the awesome work! We are all a work in progress, and your progress is amazing! Over 100 pounds gone!
    hhodges757 wrote: »
    congrats that's amazing!

Thank you both for saying such nice things.
    It really helps to have the encouragement and support from this Community
  • djb4156
    djb4156 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. You are deserving of all the encouragement you are receiving. This community is amazing and so are you!! Welcome. Can't wait to hear all of your many accomplishments!!!
  • pumpkinRIP02
    Options
    djb4156 wrote: »
    You are an inspiration. You are deserving of all the encouragement you are receiving. This community is amazing and so are you!! Welcome. Can't wait to hear all of your many accomplishments!!!

Thank you so much for saying that.
    I am just trying to do my best.

• dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin you are so courageous for not only starting MFP and achieving what you have already achieved for you and you only. You are also so very courageous for sharing your journey here out in the open.
    I salute your effort and certainly hope that this is the start of a great journey for you to beign you again. Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!