• davemacdonald31
    davemacdonald31 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I poop too much
  • PlantBasedRnr
    PlantBasedRnr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    HannaSusi wrote: »
    When I was about 6 years old I accidentally dropped one of those shakeable snowglobe decorational thingies at a department store and it broke to pieces and there was water and sprinkles everywhere.

Instead of telling anyone about it or paying for what I broke, I just kicked it under the shelf.

I had nightmares for years about being thrown in jail for that. I'm a criminal.

I own a department store and a long time ago I found a broken snowglobe under a shelf - I have secretly been hunting for the person that broke it and left it under the shelf for years.

• kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm a grown man who talks to my dogs, like they are infants, with standard abbreviated versions of words. ( e.g. outside= si si. Food = bites. etc.....)
  • Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    kchuskey wrote: »
    I'm a grown man who talks to my dogs, like they are infants, with standard abbreviated versions of words. ( e.g. outside= si si. Food = Let's get some bites. etc.....)

I think every dog owner does that. My voice even changes!
  • ChampagneLaughter495
    Options
    I'm a grown man who talks to my dogs, like they are infants, with standard abbreviated versions of words. ( e.g. outside= si si. Food = bites. etc.....)

Do you have children?

• kchuskey
    Options

Do you have children?

lol.. I do! I have a son at home (he's 13) and my two daughters are 17, and 21! :)
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    I drink more wine, than i do beer or liquor, i keep it classy
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    One time at the gym there was a really hot girl on the exercise bike. When she left I sniffed her seat.
  • PLTNM_INC
    PLTNM_INC Posts: 199 Member
    Options
  • kchuskey
    Options
    Maybe it helps if I add my dogs are tiny. (Miniature Pinchers) Maybe 7 lbs? lol
  • ChampagneLaughter495
    Options
    I ignore about 50% of my messages/texts/phone calls. Pretend like I don't even see them... And when I get ignored bAck it upsets me. Lol
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I ignore about 50% of my messages/texts/phone calls. Pretend like I don't even see them... And when I get ignored bAck it upsets me. Lol

Now I know why you never respond to all the PMs I send you.
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options

That's not a secret if you're a female
  • Jetamu96
    Options

Me too! Sometimes not on purpose though xD I get distracted and forget to reply! My family and friends kind of hate me for it!
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I poop too much
    Sometimes I really enjoy pooping !
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    I like females. They're wonderful.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    I like females. They're wonderful.

Woah, woah, woah dude....
  • Saelith
    Saelith Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Jacwhite22 wrote: »

Now I know why you never respond to all the PMs I send you.

I actually laughed..... I'm sorry...
  • Jetamu96
    Options
    Loving that this has turned into female appreciation day!