What's your Personality-Type? Take this test.

Options

Replies

• joey4014
    joey4014 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    I got ISTP-A, Virtuoso.

Apparently it's a bit rare.... and even more rare for women to get it. That being said, while it does describe my feelings about my job almost to a T, its seems far off for relationships. So I imagine it would be better they separated the two. I answered the questions thinking it was for helping to pick a career.

You answered the questions thinking it was to help for a career so you may have influenced it. Try to be as neutral as possible. What did it say about relationships?
  • joey4014
    Options
    sw33tp3a15 wrote: »
    ISFJ

How close was it to who you really are: did you learn anything about yourself?
  • AngelMommy13
    AngelMommy13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ejbronte wrote: »
    INFP, Mediator. Sounds pretty much like me - we're apparently a weird bunch, so we may as well enjoy it!

Incidentally, it tallies weirdly with my astrological sign of Libra (I don't believe in astrology, but it's fun).

My daughter is an INFP and a Libra. Crazy!
  • AngelMommy13
    AngelMommy13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I took this a year or so ago and more recently a few weeks ago. I am an ISFJ. Spot on as far as the description.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I'm ESTJ and mine Is very accurate.
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    ISFJ-A
    Defender. Totally me. I'm not assertive at all unless I'm sticking up for someone else; then I'm pretty much unstoppable.
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
    MEDIATOR (INFP-T)
  • joey4014
    Options
    I took this a year or so ago and more recently a few weeks ago. I am an ISFJ. Spot on as far as the description.

If you got the same answer after a year you're definitely an ISFJ.
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    joey4014 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a15 wrote: »
    ISFJ

How close was it to who you really are: did you learn anything about yourself?

Very accurate. They know me better than I know myself lol
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    INFP, Mediator. Sounds pretty much like me - we're apparently a weird bunch, so we may as well enjoy it!

Incidentally, it tallies weirdly with my astrological sign of Libra (I don't believe in astrology, but it's fun).

My daughter is an INFP and a Libra. Crazy!

Crazy it be! How do you think your own score stacks up against your sign?

• joey4014
    Options
    JeffreyMG wrote: »
    Protagonist,

Although i dont see myself as a leader, i do find myself getting leadership positions in a lot of the places ive worked at. I dont know if this test is any what accurate but i can take what it says for now.

i just read this ENFJs are genuine, caring people who talk the talk and walk the walk, and nothing makes them happier than leading the charge, uniting and motivating their team with infectious enthusiasm.

Lol i actually might be.

The test is accurate and it seems like the rest of the world knows you're a leader.

• bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    ENFJ-T - yep, pretty accurate...
    wuwyaj9r741v.png
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm an ENFP-A
    The Campaigner
    Sounds kinda like me
  • joey4014
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    JeffreyMG wrote: »
    Protagonist,

Although i dont see myself as a leader, i do find myself getting leadership positions in a lot of the places ive worked at. I dont know if this test is any what accurate but i can take what it says for now.

i just read this ENFJs are genuine, caring people who talk the talk and walk the walk, and nothing makes them happier than leading the charge, uniting and motivating their team with infectious enthusiasm.
    Lol i actually might be.
    I got some of the same feedback! All true as far as I can tell.

Sometimes how we see ourselves is not necessarily how the world sees us and more importantly who we really are. ENFJ's are definitely leaders.
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm an ENFP-A
    The Campaigner
    Sounds kinda like me

We are part of the 7%. :)
  • synchkat
    Options
    kchuskey wrote: »
    I'm an ENFP-A
    The Campaigner
    Sounds kinda like me

7%ers represent!!! hahah what's that really mean? That we're flighty and thank goodness there's only 7% of us?
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I'm an ENFP-A
    The Campaigner
    Sounds kinda like me

7%ers represent!!! hahah what's that really mean? That we're flighty and thank goodness there's only 7% of us?

I'm pretty sure it means we are awesome. I'm not really sure tbh, but I'm good with being different than the other 93%!
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'm an ENFP-A
    The Campaigner
    Sounds kinda like me

I'm pretty sure it means we are awesome. I'm not really sure tbh, but I'm good with being different than the other 93%!

My mom always told me I was "different"
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I'm an ENFP-A
    The Campaigner
    Sounds kinda like me

The summary for INFPs said we're at about 4%, (even weirder?)

I had my IQ tested at about age 7: in the private school where I was enrolled, I was very shy, and not good at numbers. The teachers told my parents they thought I was a little retarded. My mom, who was a teacher herself, and a good one, laughed, but let the test take place. She was told my sort of intelligence is odd and based in creativity, therefore hard to quantify. They gave me an IQ of 130, just for the sake of it, told her to put me public school, where there was more diversity, and leave things alone. It worked.

• synchkat
    Options
    I'm an ENFP-A
    The Campaigner
    Sounds kinda like me

The summary for INFPs said we're at about 4%, (even weirder?)

I had my IQ tested at about age 7: in the private school where I was enrolled, I was very shy, and not good at numbers. The teachers told my parents they thought I was a little retarded. My mom, who was a teacher herself, and a good one, laughed, but let the test take place. She was told my sort of intelligence is odd and based in creativity, therefore hard to quantify. They gave me an IQ of 130, just for the sake of it, told her to put me public school, where there was more diversity, and leave things alone. It worked.

differenter. haha

I always interpreted, and still do interpret, things differently than lots. I can be in a room and question is asked and I'm the only one with a different answer.