What's your Personality-Type? Take this test.

Options

Replies

• ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options

INTJ
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I always see things differently! I tend to notice things that others don't as well. Friends used to joke with me about it, and said I paid such close attention to detail, that it was spooky! Whateva that's supposed to mean! haha.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    ESTP-T
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    joey4014 wrote: »
    ejbronte wrote: »
    I love this kind of stuff and found my type years ago. I'm a INFP.

Me too.

Me three.

What was yours ejbronte?

Infp-t here
  • joey4014
    joey4014 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    kchuskey wrote: »
    kchuskey wrote: »
    I'm an ENFP-A
    The Campaigner
    Sounds kinda like me

We are part of the 7%. :)

7%ers represent!!! hahah what's that really mean? That we're flighty and thank goodness there's only 7% of us?

I'm pretty sure it means we are awesome. I'm not really sure tbh, but I'm good with being different than the other 93%!

My mom always told me I was "different"

The summary for INFPs said we're at about 4%, (even weirder?)

I had my IQ tested at about age 7: in the private school where I was enrolled, I was very shy, and not good at numbers. The teachers told my parents they thought I was a little retarded. My mom, who was a teacher herself, and a good one, laughed, but let the test take place. She was told my sort of intelligence is odd and based in creativity, therefore hard to quantify. They gave me an IQ of 130, just for the sake of it, told her to put me public school, where there was more diversity, and leave things alone. It worked.

So what do you do now? If you don't mind sharing. Does it tie in with your personality-type at all?
  • joey4014
    Options
    I love this kind of stuff and found my type years ago. I'm a INFP.

Me too.

Me three.

What was yours ejbronte?

Infp-t here

Does it really fit who you are?

• wgpayne
    wgpayne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ALL these Myers-Briggs type tests are utter nonsense and about as accurate as star signs.
  • joey4014
    Options
    wgpayne wrote: »
    ALL these Myers-Briggs type tests are utter nonsense and about as accurate as star signs.

Have you taken one? If so, did it not fit you at all?
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    So what do you do now? If you don't mind sharing. Does it tie in with your personality-type at all?

I'm the Artistic Director of a small playwrights' group: thedqt.org/. I do write plays, and have had a few small productions. For my day job, I'm an EA in a large corporation; been here MANY years! Am now a mentor of sorts for newbies and veterans of the admin section. I'd say the theatre stuff fits both me and the INFP profile very nicely. And I've sort of molded the day job to fit my oddness over the years, so at this point, it's INFP-oriented too.

The little kids in our family like me, too, because I have a treasure trove of stories in my head.

• brillmer87
    brillmer87 Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    LOGISTICIAN (ISTJ-T)

seems pretty accurate
  • joey4014
    Options

I'm the Artistic Director of a small playwrights' group: thedqt.org/. I do write plays, and have had a few small productions. For my day job, I'm an EA in a large corporation; been here MANY years! Am now a mentor of sorts for newbies and veterans of the admin section. I'd say the theatre stuff fits both me and the INFP profile very nicely. And I've sort of molded the day job to fit my oddness over the years, so at this point, it's INFP-oriented too.

The little kids in our family like me, too, because I have a treasure trove of stories in my head.

That's cool. :smile: It's a trip the direction that life takes us in. Enjoy
  • joey4014
    Options
    mojo705 wrote: »
    PROTAGONIST (ENFJ-A)

With vision and determination, nothing is impossible.
    MIND
    This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
    91%
    EXTRAVERTED
    9%
    ENERGY
    This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
    59%
    INTUITIVE
    41%
    OBSERVANT
    NATURE
    This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
    29%
    THINKING
    71%
    FEELING
    TACTICS
    This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
    72%
    JUDGING
    28%
    IDENTITY
    This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
    66%
    ASSERTIVE
    34%
    TURBULENT
    SEND RESULTS BY E-MAIL
    SHARES

START READING

ENFJ PERSONALITY (“THE PROTAGONIST”)

Everything you do right now ripples outward and affects everyone. Your posture can shine your heart or transmit anxiety. Your breath can radiate love or muddy the room in depression. Your glance can awaken joy. Your words can inspire freedom. Your every act can open hearts and minds.
    David Deida
    ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

...................................................................................................................

yep pretty much, but i do prefer to take a back seat after ive set something up and let others take the reins and the limelight :D

One of the definitions of Protagonist is: promoter, backer, supporter. That's pretty much You.
  • cookielover_96
    cookielover_96 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I think it's more accurate than star signs. I've taken the tests from different sites and usually get the same result. Maybe you have not tried that yet?
  • joey4014
    Options
    I think it's more accurate than star signs. I've taken the tests from different sites and usually get the same result. Maybe you have not tried that yet?

Then again I kind of believe in star signs too so I'm not the one to argue with him. :/

• debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    ISFP-T (Adventurer) I thought nawww that doesn't sound like me, so I went back and did it again and sure enough I got the same result. Some of the percentages were changed, but all in all same result. I know I'm an introvert but the rest of the analysis doesn't really fit.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    qmw9ho4l36py.jpg
  • joey4014
    Options
    It won't be 100% but will probably come close.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Mediator (INFP-a)

There were a few things that didn't ring true but overall it was actually a little disturbing in it's accuracy.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    INFP-A "The Mediator"

While it wasn't 100% accurate, the accuracy was still a little unsettling.