Boobs are finally gone, almost!

Options
Hey all as a lot of you will know I have been using this site a long time. I spent 18 months loosing 18 kilos, and the last 5 in maintenance. I am very happy with this result and I feel great. But I did loose weight all over except my boobs. Anyway, just this week I have noticed that they have shrunk suddenly! Now I have not lost any weight for a couple of months, and i am not trying. So my body is still changing in maintenance. My remaining fat is redistributing around, it would seem. And the boobs were the last to go. Has anyone else noticed these kind of changes? I have been using an abs workout thing for a few weeks. Could this have caused the change?

Replies

• scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    Yay! Recomposition!
    I finally lost my boobs when menopause concluded. They were insane for awhile.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I miss my boobs ...have readjusted to a C cup with some disappointment
  • litsy3
    litsy3 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    That happened to me: I lost about 40lbs or so, and for a while my boobs were 34Ds. Then (I forgot to notice them for a while) suddenly they were 34Bs. Which was also fine, just surprising!
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    @tabletmfp, you sound happy with the results, so many congratulations! :)

Small (possibly silly) question, for anyone to answer if they can... but, can/does "recomposition" happen regardless of exercise?
  • tabletmfp
    tabletmfp Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes I'd like the answer to that too. I'm not doing any exercise except this abs bar at home most days. And yet the boobs deflated despite no weight loss. I think the fat just moves around the body so that no part is way out of proportion to the rest?
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,615 Member
    Options
    IDK, I lost most of mine within the first month of weight loss...
  • tabletmfp
    Options
    scolaris wrote: »
    Yay! Recomposition!
    I finally lost my boobs when menopause concluded. They were insane for awhile.
    IDK, I lost most of mine within the first month of weight loss...[/quot
    boobs seem to go last for a lot of people so that's unusual?
  • tabletmfp
    Options
    Does this mean the last fat on my belly will disappear too at this point? God I hope so!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,615 Member
    Options
    Nope, they were the first thing to go. Went right from a 34D/DD or 36D to a 32D and ended up with 30D at the end. Lost about 9 inches from my chest.
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Mine never changed but I see traces of my top 4 abs and my lower biceps popping when I move my arms!
  • pineygirl
    pineygirl Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I lost most of mine. Still a 32DD or maybe a 32D (as some of my bras might be slightly too big).

A lot of that is due to breastfeeding my 17 month old and dropping 17lbs in 3 months. My milk supply has been pretty low since before I even started trying to lose weight. I'm interested to see if they keep shrinking after I wean.

Pre-pregnancy I was a 32DD, but they seemed bigger than they are now. During pregancy I was a 34F....then 32G after while breastfeeding exclusively.

I went down to a 32F when my supply started dropping when I was back to work....and I'd been that size for the past almost year.

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,981 Member
    Options
    Fursian wrote: »

Small (possibly silly) question, for anyone to answer if they can... but, can/does "recomposition" happen regardless of exercise?

Apparently recomposition did happen to the OP without significant exercise, but the context in which I am familiar with recomp does include strength training. There's a thread on this I see posted often; perhaps someone will come along with the link.
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I hope I lose my boobs. If I don't, I'm getting plastic surgery to make them smaller. I hate being top heavy.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I was in maintenance over the summer, lifting heavy-I definitely saw some recomping. My breasts were pretty much gone in my first 10 lbs though.
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have lost around 30+ pounds and I still have mine. I don't want to lose them. The other day I noticed that they may have gotten slightly smaller and it made me kinda sad. We've been together since 8th grade (14 years!). I've only got 10-15 pounds left to lose and I hope it will come from my abdominal area and thighs.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Went bra shopping yesterday and was surprised to see I've gone from a 42DD to a 36D - I actually thought I'd be a C, but I was spilling out of that. Looks like i still have boobs, so that's cool.
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Fursian wrote: »

Apparently recomposition did happen to the OP without significant exercise, but the context in which I am familiar with recomp does include strength training. There's a thread on this I see posted often; perhaps someone will come along with the link.

Thanks, @kshama2001! :) I'll take a look around also.

Not quite the same as a recomp, but the first time at my current weight, I swear my thighs were a different size, and fast forward to me losing weight and getting back to the same weight, thighs are a different size. Fat distribution seems to be different each time we gain/lose weight, lol.

• larali1980
    larali1980 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I was an A- B cup when thin, a C when fat. I prefer the bigger version. Whenever I lose weight my breasts are the first thing to shrink, sadly.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    tabletmfp wrote: »
    Yes I'd like the answer to that too. I'm not doing any exercise except this abs bar at home most days. And yet the boobs deflated despite no weight loss. I think the fat just moves around the body so that no part is way out of proportion to the rest?

You need to run a progressive resistance program in order to run a recomp
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I can't miss what I never had. :D

Also - Congrats on your loss!!