• Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Deleted
  • KittyHeaven74
    KittyHeaven74 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My boobs are naturally so large that I look forward to losing them with the weight. Even at my goal weight they are rather on the large size - I want to get to goal and maintain so I can have surgery to reduce them! I wish I could say, "I miss my boobs." My problem when I lose weight is that I totally lose my bum! It just becomes a pancake! But, that's a discussion for a different thread. :D
  • KittyHeaven74
    KittyHeaven74 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I hope I lose my boobs. If I don't, I'm getting plastic surgery to make them smaller. I hate being top heavy.

Hear, hear! The last time I lost weight I DID lose my boobs, but there was PLENTY left and I still wanted surgery. At my tiniest I'm a 32G - ridiculous and hard on the back. I'm trying to lose a bit of weight but the boobs won't shrink as much as the rest of me. I'd give anything to be a C or D cup. Ugh.
  • sympha01
    sympha01 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Yep, I lost >165 lbs and hit my goal weight 9 months ago, and though my weight hasn't really changed much body is still moving stuff around. I actually lost a lot of boob volume, then they seem to have filled back up somewhat (e.g., my bras 9 months ago had air pockets sometimes, now they don't) while my abs have leaned out. Then thighs leaned out, then butt got bigger. Curvy AF right now, who knows what tomorrow may bring.
    Recomp sure (I work out a lot), but also body just all like "I dunno. How about THIS?!" Bodies are weird.
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    Yay! Recomposition!

I probably shouldn't have used that term. I meant it more generically than the weight training context. As far as I know the only way to systematically recomposition is lifting heavy.
    But less targeted recompositioning just sort of happens. In my case it was obviously hormonal. The body sequesters estrogen in fat cells during perimenopause. Finally, at the conclusion of menopause, the breast recompositions and fat cells are evacuated once & for all. My breasts are going back toward the c-/b+ I had before babies & breastfeeding.
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Well something to hope for then 50-ish lbs to lose and they sized me into a 34H recently. Which is aggravating on so many levels. Some say never too much boob, but it's here--it's just too much. If I can get to an E or an F I'll be okay, though DD would be pretty danged fabulous. 5 years ago when I was about the size I want to get back to I was something like a 30 or a 32F. That would be fine. *crossing fingers* Maybe at maintenance I could be a DD after everything settles down...
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I hope I lose my boobs. If I don't, I'm getting plastic surgery to make them smaller. I hate being top heavy.

Hear, hear! The last time I lost weight I DID lose my boobs, but there was PLENTY left and I still wanted surgery. At my tiniest I'm a 32G - ridiculous and hard on the back. I'm trying to lose a bit of weight but the boobs won't shrink as much as the rest of me. I'd give anything to be a C or D cup. Ugh.

OMG yes. My people, I hear ya. I probably won't spend the money, but I'd be sorely tempted if they don't reduce in volume. :( BOO-bs!
  • SeanH33
    SeanH33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would be ecstatic if I lost mine... or if people would at least buy into my story that they are just really muscular pecs.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    The only thing that happened for me was my band size went down. The cup size stayed the same.
  • scolaris
    Options
    SeanH33 wrote: »
    I would be ecstatic if I lost mine... or if people would at least buy into my story that they are just really muscular pecs.

Hahaha get outta here boob-lurker

• MsBuzzkillington
    MsBuzzkillington Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My boobs were the first things to go. I lost a couple inches within a month. None of which came from my stomach, but whatever.
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I really haven't lost any off mine yet. :( I'm sitting at a 30GG. I'd love to finish around a 30E (at least my sports bra would fit properly then!). It's too bad my skin looks terrible at that size... I'm tired of the old fun bags - they're heavy and I'd like to run without them getting all up in my business.
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    My poor boobs! They used to be huge and I definitely wanted them gone. But after losing 77 lbs and nursing 4 babies they are pretty much deflated. :(
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    scolaris wrote: »
    SeanH33 wrote: »

Hahaha get outta here boob-lurker

He was probably like me and presumed from the title that the OP was a man who'd lost moobs :D
  • SeptemberFeyre
    SeptemberFeyre Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous! Mine are a 34 freaking G! They don't look as large as they sound thank goodness, but I'm so ready to go back down to a 34 D. I think they'll probably be the last thing to shrink :(
  • scolaris
    Options
    Whatever you most want to shrink will be the last thing to shrink. This is immutable!