Favorite Greek yogurt?

Options
13»

Replies

• lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I prefer it homemade or Fage. I do buy plain, but add my own toppings. I can control the calories and taste better this way.
  • KUAngie
    KUAngie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Siggi! It is not Greek, it is Icelandic. But it is awesome, most favors are lower in sugar, and it is made from skim milk. My fave is coconut, but it is harder to find. I also like vanilla and strawberry and blueberry.

I also like choboni flips, and the choboni pinapple- but I don't eat the pinnacle off the bottom.
  • anna_banana28
    anna_banana28 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Tillamook strawberry Greek yogurt is amazing. Chobani was my go to before I found tillamook. It is soo delicious.
  • cookielover_96
    cookielover_96 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Honey Greek Yogurt. It's only sweetened with honey...minimal ingredients.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Dannon Oikos Triple Zero. 120 cal, 15g carbs, 6g fiber, 15g protein.

^ That's my go-to, but I'm not overly picky. If something's on sale, I'll probably buy it.

My regional chain grocery store (Hy-Vee) has a store brand that's actually pretty good.

Chobani is probably my least favorite, but only because it's not as thick and rich as I prefer. But not enough to preclude me from buying it on occasion.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options

^ That's my go-to, but I'm not overly picky. If something's on sale, I'll probably buy it.

My regional chain grocery store (Hy-Vee) has a store brand that's actually pretty good.

Chobani is probably my least favorite, but only because it's not as thick and rich as I prefer. But not enough to preclude me from buying it on occasion.

Tip: Just don't buy the chocolate flavor Oikos. I like every other flavor they make and usually I love chocolate anything, but their chocolate flavor is awful.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Tip: Just don't buy the chocolate flavor Oikos. I like every other flavor they make and usually I love chocolate anything, but their chocolate flavor is awful.

And the caramel one. But it's not just Oikos, those two flavors are just not good yogurt flavors IMO.
  • kirstinlee
    kirstinlee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yoplait Greek 100! A gram more protein than the Chobani 100 cups, same amount of sugar, and taste way better imo. They're the best Greek yogurt I've tried... And that's coming from a long-time Chobani fangirl.
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Siggi's! Less sweet but still tasty.

My splurge yogurt is Chobani Flips Almond Cocoa. Tastes just like an Almond Joy!
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Dannon Light & Fit; most flavors have around 6-7 grams of sugar. Some have more, so you have to read labels. But I think they're delicious.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

And the caramel one. But it's not just Oikos, those two flavors are just not good yogurt flavors IMO.

I actually like the TJ's Coffeehaus mocha and chocolate yogurts, but those are definitely desserts and not comparable to greek yogurt in macros or especially low cal. But for a quick pudding-like option with a bit more tanginess, I think they are tasty.
  • bluefish86
    bluefish86 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Someone posted about Fage about a week or so ago and now I'm hooked on the stuff! Pricey though.

I buy Rachel's or Yeo Valley when it's not on sale. Full fat, plain - with powdered peanut butter or sliced apple and cinnamon. My husband likes it with lemon curd.
  • ronmilan
    ronmilan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    GreenValli wrote: »
    I like Dannon Light and Fit Greek yogurt, too. Like just about all the flavors, but Banana Cream is my favorite. All the flavors are 80 calories for the 5.8 oz. container. Bought a 4 pack today.

70044776.png

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I buy Chobani because it's the cheapest at my store that doesn't have unnecessary additives. I buy plain and add fruit because the sweetened yogurts all taste too sweet for me. Fruit adds just the right amount of sweetness.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    HEB brand because it's sweetened with splenda, which I prefer to aspartame, or excess added sugar.
  • ronmilan
    ronmilan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Do you or any other 80 calorie Dannon eaters get FRUSTRATED that the lid never tears off completely? While I like the 80 calories, I cannot put up with the lid problem as the a way to start the day.
  • krispenhartung
    krispenhartung Posts: 5 Member
    Options
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I like stoneyfield but it's not where i shop
    i used to do yoplait 100 whips because it's like dessert but moved to the dannon 80 because the flavors tasted better
    but i bought fage total for cooking and enjoy it plain with honey or fruit or both or granola, etc
  • apennock
    apennock Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Chobani apple cinnamon... So good!! I mix a few spoonfuls of benefiber in as well, and it is crazy filling.