Options

Replies

• besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

lmao. You got the name kind of right.

What is oreo fluff? Like protein fluff?
    I'm surprised they didn't censor that...
    Oreo Fluff is cream cheese whipped with condensed milk I think and folded with cool whip and broken oreos. I'm sure you could do a protein fluff with a cookies n' cream powder and fold in some cookies though. May not be as sweet/rich. I could probably eat the whole thing then.

• BethAnnieT
    BethAnnieT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Voting for Brownie Batter Oreos and Cookies N Cream Oreos (I call this one META OREO -- it's like an oreo stuffed with oreos). So good. And of course Mega Stuff.
  • nikkilovessweets
    nikkilovessweets Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Is "none" an acceptable response? Lol!!! :D
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    vyum841wrg6m.jpg
    These, because I can actually eat them without feeling sick.

When I was little, I adored the golden and the chocolate double stuffed ones, though.

Get your pretenders out of here.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    The best Oreos are the ones from my childhood, aka pork lard filling. They're not the same taste now. But, bonus for the vegetarians and those who keep kosher and halal. You guys get the Oreo experience after decades of being locked out of the club.

Other than that, the next best are the Cakesters (do they even still make those?). Taste like chocolate and cream pillows sent by angels.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Loved the s'more Oreos but they are gone now. And the white chocolate fudge ones. Otherwise, yeah, all of them (except mint and lemon because I don't like either of those things in cookies).

Of course I'm waiting for Wednesday for the cinnamon ones to come out.

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    vyum841wrg6m.jpg

When I was little, I adored the golden and the chocolate double stuffed ones, though.

But but but... celiac and tree nut allergies. Wah!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    vyum841wrg6m.jpg

But but but... celiac and tree nut allergies. Wah!

And the milk intolerances!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I surprisingly didn't like the peanut butter oreos. And the brownie batter were a bit *too* chocolately/rich.

I like the golden and original thin oreos...you get four cookies for the same amount of calories as 2 of the regular ones.

And the reeses. The lemon twist weren't bad and the lemon were just slightly under the lemon twist.

I'm looking forward to the cinnamon oreos!

Dammit, forgot how much I loved the s'moreos!!!!
  • cwallace6988
    cwallace6988 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I haven't had an Oreo in a while. But, call me crazy, the Halloween Oreos are the best! THE BEST. I know they don't have any special flavor, but there's just something about that bright orange cream in the center.
  • sakwari
    sakwari Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Yeah. Oreo balls. They are stupid good.

I made these on my 30th Birthday/aka first day of bulk. Also good.
    a7gdjfy8vv1w.jpg

Can we get the recipe???

I would have to say Heads or Tails are my favorite.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    The best Oreos are the ones from my childhood, aka pork lard filling. They're not the same taste now. But, bonus for the vegetarians and those who keep kosher and halal. You guys get the Oreo experience after decades of being locked out of the club.

Other than that, the next best are the Cakesters (do they even still make those?). Taste like chocolate and cream pillows sent by angels.
    I think Ive seen Cakesters at gas stations.

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

I think Ive seen Cakesters at gas stations.

I wasn't a huge fan of the cakesters. I mean, I would and have eaten them but I was more of a hostess mini cupcake (3 to a pack for 100 calories) kinda girl.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    TJ's Jo-Jo's mmm I try to avoid them though, they taste a bit too good. :#
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    The answer is lemon.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    ZoeLifts wrote: »
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    ZoeLifts wrote: »
    Double stuff or gtfo. The rest are imposters or flavorless or just plain :sick: and can diaf.
    Original Only.

anigif_enhanced-1443-1421791632-9.gif

giphy.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Is "none" an acceptable response? Lol!!! :D

giphy.gif
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Thanks to this thread, I just bought some mint thins and brownie batter Oreos. Thank you so much.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Thanks to this thread, I just bought some mint thins and brownie batter Oreos. Thank you so much.

I thought this thread got awful quiet.... everyone ran out for oreos :D
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »

I thought this thread got awful quiet.... everyone ran out for oreos :D
    I work at a superstore so it wasn't quite a run for me after I clocked out for the day ;)