What are the best Oreos?

Options

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    I think I really just like original. I made slutty brownies with the peanut butter ones and they were pretty good.

I knew there was a reason I liked you

I thought it was my gunz
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    ZoeLifts wrote: »
    Double stuff or gtfo. The rest are imposters or flavorless or just plain :sick: and can diaf.
    Original Only.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    Double stuff or gtfo. The rest are imposters or flavorless or just plain :sick: and can diaf.
    Original Only.

You mean diet oreos???

• Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Never been a big Oreo's fan. Growing up, my Grandmother was a professional baker, so I got spoiled to what real cookies are. :-)

See, this kind of attitude is why you don't have more friends.
  • jacksonpt
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Mint Oreos for sure. But those are one of my few forbidden foods because once I start, I can't stop!

See that's why I really like oreos, the calorie count is decent and you can put them IN things-ice cream, yogurt, whatever. And you only need one or two. The rest I put in the freezer and if I grab one, I gotta log it. It's not like with little chocolates or chips-I grab one here or there and try to get away without logging it.

You had me up to that point.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    I see people talking about Oreo cheesecake. Now I am adding them to my protein cheesecake tonight when I make it. Thanks! :)
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    I see people talking about Oreo cheesecake. Now I am adding them to my protein cheesecake tonight when I make it. Thanks! :)

You're welcome for improving your life.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    jacksonpt wrote: »
    Original Only.

You mean diet oreos???

I mean the oreo with the perfect ratio of cookie and filling, not to mention taste. :tongue:

#OriginalOreo4Life
  • jacksonpt
    Options
    Original Only.

You mean diet oreos???

I mean the oreo with the perfect ratio of cookie and filling, not to mention taste. :tongue:

#OriginalOreo4Life

oh my sweet summer child...
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Fudge covered. But of packaged ones, mint.
  • LucyMcd1
    LucyMcd1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »
    Oooooh - Oreo Truffles

95085_640x428.jpg

Finally got rid of these from Chrismas

Made those recently, everyone loves 'em! All it is is crushed oreos and cream cheese.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Original Only.

You mean diet oreos???

#OriginalOreo4Life

oh my sweet summer child...

:laugh: :bigsmile:
  • arditarose
    Options
    Mint Oreos for sure. But those are one of my few forbidden foods because once I start, I can't stop!

See that's why I really like oreos, the calorie count is decent and you can put them IN things-ice cream, yogurt, whatever. And you only need one or two. The rest I put in the freezer and if I grab one, I gotta log it. It's not like with little chocolates or chips-I grab one here or there and try to get away without logging it.

You had me up to that point.

You can have as many a you want! I'm little, bulking on 2000 calories, I usually don't have more than 4 in a sitting. 4 on top of ice cream that is.
  • arditarose
    Options

are you using a Protein Chef recipe? I really want to try one but am so lazy
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    I'm not the biggest fan of oreos unless they've been dipped in milk. Zero to hero in one little dunk. Also I prefer the cookie more than the cream, so I stay away from double stuf. I like the birthday cake ones a lot!!
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    This quickly turned into "What you can do with the Oreo" and I like it! Those slut brownies were done right! My husband loves Oreos so we done those, Oreo Fluff, Oreo Cakeballs, deep fried Oreo, cookie dipped, etc. Oreo fluff is so rich I can be down with 1/4 cup sometimes.
  • arditarose
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    This quickly turned into "What you can do with the Oreo" and I like it! Those slut brownies were done right! My husband loves Oreos so we done those, Oreo Fluff, Oreo Cakeballs, deep fried Oreo, cookie dipped, etc. Oreo fluff is so rich I can be down with 1/4 cup sometimes.

lmao. You got the name kind of right.

What is oreo fluff? Like protein fluff?
  • Pawsforme
    Pawsforme Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    The white fudge covered ones that are available between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Thank goodness they're only available for a limited time each year!!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Double Stuf
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    K-Toos for my family. They're gluten and nut free.