Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Nobody better come in and say Hydrox
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    1)I'm not the biggest fan of oreos unless they've been 2)dipped in milk. Zero to hero in one little dunk. Also I prefer the cookie more than the cream, so I stay away from double stuf. I like the birthday cake ones a lot!!

1) You have problems

2) One does not simply "dip" an Oreo. It is to be dunked and soaked until completely soft and then squished to the roof of the mouth by the tongue.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Dipr-Ultimate-Cookie-Package/dp/B00DHG0ZOK
  • lulukababa
    lulukababa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i love the white chocolate covered ones. Also it's a bit mean for a topic like this to pop up and make me want to cry because of the diet
  • NASAwife13
    NASAwife13 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    All of them. The other day I made these oreo and reese creations that I was told were awesome (I didnt have any :() Take two oreos (I use mega stuffed) split them apart, put a reese cup in the middle and put them back together. Then melt chocolate chips and dip the oreo and reese sandwich in it and let cool.
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    I'm at work where there are Oreos in the vending machine. I'd get me some except for one thing.
    They're the Mexican Oreos (I know this because the back of the package has the name and logo of the factory in Mexico that Nabisco outsources to). They are not nearly as good.
    Not as much cream, crumblier cookie and frankly disappointing.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    I'm at work where there are Oreos in the vending machine. I'd get me some except for one thing.
    They're the Mexican Oreos (I know this because the back of the package has the name and logo of the factory in Mexico that Nabisco outsources to). They are not nearly as good.

Interesting...I've noticed two different packages for the 6 or 8 pack, whatever the smaller size is.
  • shadowconn
    shadowconn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I don't eat Nabisco products anymore since they outsourced to Mexico.
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    I resolve this year to create an Oreo Reese s'more. Oreos instead of graham crackers, Reese's cup instead of hershey chocolate and marshmallow in place of marshmallow.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I've only ever had the normal ones. Not even a double stuff. make me wonder how I got so damn fat. Oh yeah. Beer.
  • jennamae102
    jennamae102 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm probably in the minority here, but I LOVE the Lemon ones! And as previously mentioned by a few people, the white fudge covered ones that are out around the holidays!
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

Interesting...I've noticed two different packages for the 6 or 8 pack, whatever the smaller size is.

Yup, this is the 6 pack and it's not all of them. The ones for sale as a fundraiser (I believe purchased at Sam's Club) are real Oreos. The ones in the vending machine have the Mexeos.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Fried oreos!!!! With ice cream on top. FML
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    shadowconn wrote: »
    I don't eat Nabisco products anymore since they outsourced to Mexico.

What kind of car you drive?

Protip: most Oreos are not made in Mexico and the ones that are get labeled as such.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    ZoeLifts wrote: »
    Double stuff or gtfo. The rest are imposters or flavorless or just plain :sick: and can diaf.
    Original Only.

anigif_enhanced-1443-1421791632-9.gif
  • ZoeLifts
    Options
    jacksonpt wrote: »
    Double stuff or gtfo. The rest are imposters or flavorless or just plain :sick: and can diaf.
    Original Only.

You mean diet oreos???

Thank you, Jackson. You were always my favorite.
  • ZoeLifts
    Options
    Double Stuf

I like you.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    mexico makes things better anyway.. i mean have you ever had a Coke (a cola) from mexico? doesnt even compare.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    jacksonpt wrote: »
    Original Only.

You mean diet oreos???

Thank you, Jackson. You were always my favorite.

You say that now... Fickle is the favor of a woman.
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    mexico makes things better anyway.. i mean have you ever had a Coke (a cola) from mexico? doesnt even compare.

You've obviously not had a Mexican Oreo. Or played an American Fender.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    vyum841wrg6m.jpg
    These, because I can actually eat them without feeling sick.

When I was little, I adored the golden and the chocolate double stuffed ones, though.