The Official Insanity Before and After Thread

Options

Replies

• kwedman488
    kwedman488 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last week of insanity-first round. I don't have pics from the first month (forgot..sorry!) but I didn't really get any results since I was having a hard time figuring my nutrition out. I've gotten more results in the second month; I took a before picture on the first day of month 2 along with measurements, so when I do the same on Saturday (I know Sunday is the last day, but I'm moving that day so..yeah) and see how it compares and try to put pictures on here. Does anyone mind telling me how to put pictures in here, if it's not too stupid of a question? Hahaha
  • mountaingirl1961
    mountaingirl1961 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wish I'd taken before pictures. I DID take before measurements and BF%.

Second to the last week (thank GOD) of the first time through.

Really ready to move on to something more enjoyable, like novocaine-free dentistry.

j/k.

OK, j/k after the workout. During the workout, thumbs up for dentistry.
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Bumping to save. I have 19 days to go in completing Insanity, and I'll post pics when I'm done. Congrats to those who posted thus far. For those that just started keep up the good work, and stick to it. Its hard as hell, especially in Month 2, but the results are worth it!! :)
  • jiroos
    jiroos Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WOOW, Amazing... were you doing something else, ex: dieting, beside the Insanity and if so, what kind od diet was it. you look amazing. I am planning on starting Insanity at the end of Aug/2013 and am checking out before anfd after pics to get me motivated.
  • Banker2Bikini
    Banker2Bikini Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Insanity was what started my weight loss. I did my first round the beginning of last year, and was so happy with the results. After that I did Insanity the Asylum, and dabbled in P90x. I recently started lifting heavy which I fell in love with as much as Insanity. Below are my results with Insanity:

startfinish.jpg

And this is where I am currently, dont mind my funny faces :) I am thinking of starting another round of Insanity! I havent lost much weight but the inches have fallen off. I went from a size 12 to a size 6. I am 5'8 and my weight flucuates from 166 to 161lbs.

photo_zpscfb17f0f.jpg

I hope my photos post because it sure has been awhile since I have posted any! Sorry if they dont :(
  • adradecki
    adradecki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    ^^^ So awesome! You guys look amazing!
  • littlesprite11
    littlesprite11 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Ny your legs are so toned!..Im hoping Combat and Pump can do that for me.
  • adradecki
    Options
    I have a long way to go still, but I did my first round of Insanity this year - February to April and LOVED it! I lost 9 lbs and 18 inches! I am now onto my second round...and hoping I will be able to post another before & after! :) I'm 5'2.

xaq04.jpg
  • littlesprite11
    Options
    Wow...That is awesome..it looks like you lost more than 9 pounds. I loved insanity when I did it.
  • Cazzyxo
    Cazzyxo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Bump!

Day 9 here - My before is my profile picture :)
  • Lass70
    Lass70 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go still, but I did my first round of Insanity this year - February to April and LOVED it! I lost 9 lbs and 18 inches! I am now onto my second round...and hoping I will be able to post another before & after! :) I'm 5'2.

xaq04.jpg

Look at YOU! Holy cow- way to go!!
  • lexoxoc
    lexoxoc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • jiroos
    jiroos Posts: 15 Member
    Options

xaq04.jpg

Amazing, you look like you lost more than 9lp, i guess, it is all about the inches.. WAY TO GO..
  • ashleycarole
    ashleycarole Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am currently in the middle of insanity. I feel so much more toned. However, the scale has not budged!! I am going to try an up my protein and play around with my diet in hopes to lose some fat. Any tips would be wonderful!!
  • littlesprite11
    Options
    Ashley I didn't really lose any weight with insanity ether but a couple pounds. I mostly toned up . And I felt sooo much stronger!..:) have you hit the second month yet, because that's when it gets intense..
  • adradecki
    Options
    Little sprite - these results were from the first time I did insanity, so yes, I did the whole thing through. I'm in my 3rd week of my 2nd round of it :)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Some great results.... Hands down I congratulate you all...Strong fighters..That program is not for me...but this is inspiring to see... #TeamP90x
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results!!:flowerforyou:
  • cyndiwilliams1198
    cyndiwilliams1198 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I finished my first round of Insanity last Sunday...I lost 18 pounds and 18 inches. I love/hate the workout and I started round 2 on Monday. I don't have any pictures that I can share but I went from a size 14 to a size 8 in jeans.
  • mountaingirl1961
    mountaingirl1961 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    So, here's a question for you insane types...

How did your energy levels hold up during the second month? I'll be honest... I was expecting it to go like the first month... first week was tough but after that the workouts weren't that much of a stretch to finish in style. The second month is absolutely kicking my *kitten*. The individual workouts aren't that bad, but cumulatively it's wearing me down rather than building me up.

My real concern is that I'm not able to work out hard enough to get the real benefit from the program. I'm seeing improvement in my fit tests, losing an inch here and there, not losing a lot of weight. I understand from the reading that this isn't all that unusual. Other than the exhaustion I feel great and am moving well.

What was your experience like?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!