coffee.
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    honey cheerios, every day.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I mix my breakfast choice up or I get bored.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Most weekdays I have either scrambled eggs, oats or scrambled eggs, pinto beans, and green chile. When I have Canadian bacon on hand, I usually have a couple slices of that as well.

On weekends I often make savory oats or pancakes.

I'm pretty big on eggs and meat, so not having them for breakfast would make me sad.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I'm pretty big on eggs and meat, so not having them for breakfast would make me sad.

I has them for dinner. It's easier for my "oh FK I OVER SLEPT" life style.
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    One of Two breakfasts regularly:
    Two packets of peaches and cream oatmeal or
    Two slices bread or English muffins, 1/4 cup egg whites, slice Swiss cheese

Plus 1 decaf espresso and 150g of Pomelo or grapefruit
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    At the moment, 200g 0% fage, 15g protein powder, 30g fiber one cereal and about 50-100 calories of fruit of choice. Keeps me full for a solid 3-4 hours and gives me tons of energy for my workout
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Combat Crunch and coffee. Or just coffee. More room for dessert later.
  • Naley2322
    Naley2322 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    vegan egg-replacers, with a side of cubed butternut squash and chopped zucchini or summer squash.
  • niniundlapin
    niniundlapin Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I had several of these alternated as my breakfast, plus super diluted coffee with 2% milk/ unsweetened soy milk:

2 Toasted high fiber toast/bagel thins/ light muffin (100 kcal ea) with
    1) deli Turkey slice + pepper jack cheese (1 slice) + 1/3 tsp orange/citrous jam + mixed springs (or ice berg lettuce)
    2) pepper jack cheese (1 slice) + greek yogurt (1.5-2 tsp) + PB (1/3 tsp)
    3) low fat fruit-flavored yogurt

3) is convenient and tasted like dessert but the protein % is the lowest. 1) is my favorite so far but with higher calories. I'm on 2) now almost everyday.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    Eggs Benny with homemade hollandaise or bruschetta with avocado
  • jonathansilas1984
    jonathansilas1984 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    black coffee
  • schmoee
    schmoee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    my absolute favourite breakfast that I have had everyday for as long as I can remember is:
    1/2 cup oats
    100g blueberries
    30g vanilla whey protein
    10g cacao

Cook the oats, warm up the blueberries, then once done stir in protein and cacao. So yum, healthy and filling!
  • amariniello
    amariniello Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    8 oz plain greek yogurt (full fat) + 1 tsp maple syrup + 1 tsp. chia seeds + a generous amount of cinnamon, blended and topped with 1 T. pumpkin seeds. So good, I never get tired of it!
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been enjoying plain Greek yogurt with 1 package of a good, organic instant oatmeal
    Under 300 calories but good protein. Sometimes I mix some multi grain cereal into the yogurt.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I have 3 breakfasts that I regularly eat:

1) 2 eggs + 50g oats + teaspoon Maca powder + cinnamon (mix it up and cook like a pancake) drizzle with one tablespoon honey and eat with an apple and coffee.

2) 3 eggs, 2 slices of toas, 2 slices of cheese + coffee

4) 50g oats + cup of almond milk + cinnamon + 30g Vanilla protein + 1tbs PB2 + 1 tsp Maca - cook like porridge (add the powders after cooking the oats + milk) and then top with fruit generally apple or strawberry is what I go for + coffee

I love them all equally but tend to eat #1 most often.
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    We've been making steel cut oats in the slow-cooker overnight, so that we always have hot breakfast in the morning. I add nuts and fruit, like blueberries and walnuts, or dried cranberries and almonds, so it never gets boring.
    There's only two of us and the recipe makes 4 servings, so the next day, I 'fry' up the leftovers in patties (Nonstick pan, no oil!) and we put nonfat Greek yogurt on them. Works pretty well.
  • lrenae501
    lrenae501 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A crispy English muffin with fresh ground peanut butter and coffee! My favorite meal of the day! And a banana on top if I'm feeling extra hungry!
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    ...now I wanna an English muffin....
  • dennett1994
    dennett1994 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Everyone puts all sorts of fruit and sugar in their oatmeal. I can't stand sweet oatmeal, so I make it with low sodium chicken broth and add pepper and garlic powder. Savory oatmeal is the best! On weekends when I have more time, I'll slice up a bit of avocado and eat that with the oatmeal.

Wow I'm going to try this! Thanks so much!