Best way to aproche a women?

Options

Replies

• bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    For real though...as a shy girl, compliments automatically make me shut down. Bc I know you're trying to hit on me then, and I get all nervous. Just start a normal people conversation. Like, "Hey. That coffee looks good. What did you order?" A question is good...bc it breaks the ice

Seriously, that is really good info...and makes a lot of sense!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Walk up, say hi and introduce yourself. If she's interested she will respond in kind. Ask her if she'd like to get a cup of coffee.
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Try tinder, bro.

Do not try tinder bro. Tinder is for *kitten*.
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Whip out your schlong and do the hellicopter.

Just kidding, never do that. Like ever.

Make eye contact and watch and listen to her body language. Try and engage her in a coversation. Ask her about her day, compliment her without coming off as creepy and remain confident in yourself. And always alwayys always be respectful.

But it worked on you!
  • srv524
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    For real though...as a shy girl, compliments automatically make me shut down. Bc I know you're trying to hit on me then, and I get all nervous. Just start a normal people conversation. Like, "Hey. That coffee looks good. What did you order?" A question is good...bc it breaks the ice

I try to subtly compliment but they would either think I was hitting on them (wrong) or shut down. Women are weird...
  • _HunterKiller_
    _HunterKiller_ Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Whip out your schlong and do the hellicopter.

Just kidding, never do that. Like ever.

Make eye contact and watch and listen to her body language. Try and engage her in a coversation. Ask her about her day, compliment her without coming off as creepy and remain confident in yourself. And always alwayys always be respectful.

Ahhh..So that's where I have been going wrong :D

• Cave_Goose
    Cave_Goose Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Impress them with your spelling skills!
  • JoshuaMcAllister
    JoshuaMcAllister Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    i find being literate helps .....

Didn't realize written English was a consideration when speaking face to face with someone, maybe that's where I'm going wrong. Placards saying "hello, how are you?" rather than using my voice to communicate :D
  • CalorieCountChocula
    CalorieCountChocula Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Well you don't want to appear overly aggressive so I'd say sneak up behind her quietly when she least expects it. I'd follow her around first for a while to try to figure out the perfect time to do it. YMMV.
  • joika1979
    joika1979 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Honest and direct
  • pmiely
    pmiely Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    DAaaMan64 wrote: »
    from the bushes as she walks by

LMAO

• motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i,m sorry but i can,t stop giggling ,I get a mental picture of the op saying aproche like the two crazy guys from snl app-ro-chay the ladeez
    that being said you guys are so nice to him on this thread
  • pmiely
    pmiely Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My personal opinion.....humor gets me every time....in every situation. Hi...could be that you're just being polite....not approaching me for more. I know that's easier said than done, but as Jenmar22 said...light convo and then make light of something. Watch the movie "Hitch". lol
  • srv524
    Options
    pmiely wrote: »
    My personal opinion.....humor gets me every time....in every situation. Hi...could be that you're just being polite....not approaching me for more. I know that's easier said than done, but as Jenmar22 said...light convo and then make light of something. Watch the movie "Hitch". lol

DO NOT watch the movie Hitch unless you want to fall on your face.
  • cbro70
    cbro70 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Just be yourself and try to be calm and normal
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Really in the dating game persistence is key. It is not about the quality of the approach to your target, but the volume. Think hockey, why else keep track of shots on goal? You are going to miss 15 or 16 times, but then that 17th time you will sink your puck deep in the net.
  • Timorous_Beastie
    Timorous_Beastie Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Before you approach, make eye contact and smile at her. If she smiles back, introduce yourself.

If you can't make eye contact with her, or if she doesn't smile back, she doesn't want to be approached, so don't approach her. She might be unavailable. She might be uninterested. She might be busy. She might have just found out her dog died. It doesn't matter. She's not open to being approached at this time.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Quietly. From the rear. So they can't smell the chloroform until the rag is securely placed over their nose and mouth.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    c2jqnp.gif
  • JoshuaMcAllister
    JoshuaMcAllister Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Really in the dating game persistence is key. It is not about the quality of the approach to your target, but the volume. Think hockey, why else keep track of shots on goal? You are going to miss 15 or 16 times, but then that 17th time you will sink your puck deep in the net.

Disagree, take football, seeing as you like the sporting reference. You have a bad striker, he can shoot 12 times a game and not score, a good striker however will get 1 chance to shoot and will score.