Replies

• JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    with chocolate cake
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    The best pickup line I have ever received was from an old gangster grandpa who was working the drive thru at Wendy's. I roll down my window to hand him my card and he yells back into the store "someone throw me a life preserver" I laughed and then he says "I'm drowning in these blue eyes over here". Talk about some game!!! Had he asked me on a date I couldn't have said no. I hope one of you use that and it works!! Your welcome :*
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    The best pickup line I have ever received was from an old gangster grandpa who was working the drive thru at Wendy's. I roll down my window to hand him my card and he yells back into the store "someone throw me a life preserver" I laughed and then he says "I'm drowning in these blue eyes over here". Talk about some game!!! Had he asked me on a date I couldn't have said no. I hope one of you use that and it works!! Your welcome :*

If I remember correctly, you ordered the Dave's Hot 'n Juicy Meal, right?
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »

Well played sir
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »

Gross. Just a sweet tea
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Start off with a suggestive wink then move on to questions like "Are you taken? And can I make you mine?"

That seems to work around here. I wouldn't try that IRL though.
  • Saelith
    Saelith Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Bro, be confident. In yourself and your abilties. The last thing you asmy is to seem desperate. Just confidence :) compliment her, Respect her, and have fun.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    sw33tp3a15 wrote: »
    Start off with a suggestive wink then move on to questions like "Are you taken? And can I make you mine?"

That seems to work around here. I wouldn't try that IRL though.

that works in real life, tested it on my friends. lol~
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Cool moves. Cool moves always get the chicks.

https://youtu.be/XgnOQqLhrlw
  • April_Kae
    April_Kae Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    unless you're French, spelling things correctly is a start!! :p
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    How do women like to be aproche the first time?

Show them that you have a cool car

Depends on what type of girl you are trying to attract. The keepers aren't going to care if you have a cool car!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    April_Kae wrote: »
    unless you're French, spelling things correctly is a start!! :p

Le fait d'être Français change tu mes chances ?
  • SofaKingFunny
    SofaKingFunny Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    No no no...doing it all wrong. Don't go to bars or clubs to meet a woman...hang out near the shower head section at Home Depot and wait.
  • thatkellygirl19
    thatkellygirl19 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Flail your arms wildly and make grunting sounds
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    Flail your arms wildly and make grunting sounds

I tried this once, i was caged up and sent back to the zoo
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    You have to have skills. You know like, nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills. Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills!
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    You just walk over and say this:

"So I came over here just to chat but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children. For God's sake, if you chat with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going."
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    How about this: just approach with the idea of only being friends. If you go in with the idea of scoring, that may or may not work out. Either way it is disingenuous. If the chemistry is there, is will happen. If not, you have made a new acquaintance. That's win/win. Or like I do....grab your crotch and say "hey baby, need a ride?"
  • kchuskey
    Options
    I'd say something like this...

I apologize to you if I don’t seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don’t like the feeling. You’re sitting there, you’re wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I’m not really interested, should I play like I’m interested but I’m not that interested, but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested, but now she’s not interested? So all of the sudden I’m getting, I’m starting to get interested… And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it’s awkward, it’s like well goodnight. Do you do like that *kitten*-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your *kitten* sticks out cause you’re trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don’t kiss them at all? It’s very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you’re just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called ‘just the tip.’ Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you’re on my hair.
  • kchuskey
    Options
    I say do what feels natural and just be yourself. If she's not into then at least you didn't waste much time

That is probably better than my suggestion. lol ;)