Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Is this a fitness app, or dating site?

Options

Replies

• AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    junelove89 wrote: »
    It'd be a sweet dating site since every guy here is into fitness, but unfortunately they're all in different states than I am :neutral:

...and they're married. Don't forget that part.

Haha that reminds me of someone who tried to chat with me. Then he said "my wife" and I said "adios".. So yes, thank you AskTracyAnnK28 lol

@junelove89 that's why they call me the MFP Love Guru!

• junelove89
    junelove89 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    It'd be a sweet dating site since every guy here is into fitness, but unfortunately they're all in different states than I am :neutral:

Haha that reminds me of someone who tried to chat with me. Then he said "my wife" and I said "adios".. So yes, thank you AskTracyAnnK28 lol

@junelove89 that's why they call me the MFP Love Guru!
    Completely mind blown lol
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    @AskTracyAnnK28 is the Chelsea handler of MFP
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    So is anybody here looking for dates or what? I know a guy...
  • junelove89
    Options
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Why can't it be both? Lmao
  • DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    shadowconn wrote: »
    Rate me hell . . . . I'm so sick of seeing headlines that say:

Would you?

Date
    F**
    Kiss
    Molest
    Marry
    Pass

Said person above.

WHO CARES. I'm not here to find a life mate. I am here to lose weight.

Yet here you are...in the Chit Chat forum.

+1
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Couldn't tell by all these "rate me" posts!
    Back to my cardio sesh lol

What day you free next week? First round on you haha
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options

Wrong im not married, so BAM im on the market, at the bottom of barrel with all the other hurt and bruised fruit
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

Wrong im not married, so BAM im on the market, at the bottom of barrel with all the other hurt and bruised fruit

You're not a bruised fruit - Just consider yourself "Currently Uncoupled" B)
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

Im a pretty straight forward person, I put myself down to find compliments from people who feel bad for me, then what i do is take those compliments and throw them away and make myself feel even shittier, this is reverse compliment psychology, in the end i will have the biggest ego boost known to mankind.
  • junelove89
    Options

Im a pretty straight forward person, I put myself down to find compliments from people who feel bad for me, then what i do is take those compliments and throw them away and make myself feel even shittier, this is reverse compliment psychology, in the end i will have the biggest ego boost known to mankind.

Sooooo... You're a bruised fruit?
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

Haha see there you go, youre getting it :)
  • junelove89
    Options

So then: married, another state, or bruised. :| Dammit
  • JeffreyMGiron
    edited January 2016
    Options

So then: married, another state, or bruised. :| Dammit

ahahaha, if life was only easy right?

On that note, i have a free trip to anywhere in the NA's so i can potentially be going to Cali, and what i can do is take you out on a date, if you like it & we hit it off we can go on another, if you dont well it was worth a try and im still going to be in Cali so it doesn't matter, maybe ill visit my friends or just chill in the penthouse i rented out for the weekend. But HEY thats just an idea, i really dont want to go to Cali though its def not my scene :)

Just more place from me to choose from~
  • JeffreyMGiron
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Im not creepy at all

• junelove89
    Options
    Im not creepy at all

Was this a mental note reassuring yourself? Lol
  • JeffreyMGiron