Anyone else losing 10-20 pounds? Would love more friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• kimmos1
    kimmos1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm on a mission to lose about that much u can add me for support and meal ideas
  • ajdhut9
    ajdhut9 Posts: 19 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Would love to help keep you motivated and be motivated at the same time! Got maybe 25 pounds to lose. Friend request sent!
    Anyone else needing support add me. I know I need all of yours!
  • sronit
    sronit Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    :)

• welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have exactly 10 lbs to lose. Darn holidays. :) I'm 5'3" 120 lbs. I want to be back to 110 by May. Oh, and I'm 47 years old, I love lifting heavy and using the arc trainer. Occasionally, I'll do the Insanity program when I can't make it to the gym. With that being said, with all this snow, I won't be able to make it to the gym til at least Monday. Feel free to friend me.
  • robburry_85
    robburry_85 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • Eunicakes
    Eunicakes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am currently trying to lose 10-20 pounds. I tried being in a Facebook group and they shut that group down after 12 days.
  • tmumphrey1
    tmumphrey1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have 25 more to go! Also looking for more friends!!
  • sighinata
    sighinata Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! I've got 20 for my goal weight - I've never hit it before, but this is the year! Would love friends for inspiration and support! (no idea how to add them ... )
  • chuck6w
    chuck6w Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 pounds I want to loose. Would love some motivation and support along the way.
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Currently 5'2" (well that won't change) :s and 164lbs, looking to lose 20! I try to log 5-6 days a week so I'm usually around