New to this- how is C25K for those who have used it?

Options
2»

Replies

• abbyoncloud9
    abbyoncloud9 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am doing it for the third time. But this is the first time I've gotten to week 3 without horrible shin splints. Its because my trainer told me that I can do the app on the stationary bike or the elliptical to use different muscles while still working on cardiovascular endurance. I rotate running and bike or elliptical, usually two runs and one machine in a week. The weight-bearing isn't the same, but I'm also repeating weeks. so far I've done each of the weeks twice. I love the app and I hope to finish it this time! :)
  • elmolina_03
    elmolina_03 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    MissGA32 wrote: »
    Is this an app?
    Yes- couch to 5k is the full name and it's an app designed to help you "gradually" get into running. The idea is great but I also think that each person varies in how gradual the running should increase each week so I think it's good for some and maybe too much for others

Thanks! I found it and am going to give it a try!
  • MissGA32
    MissGA32 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    MissGA32 wrote: »
    Is this an app?
    Yes- couch to 5k is the full name and it's an app designed to help you "gradually" get into running. The idea is great but I also think that each person varies in how gradual the running should increase each week so I think it's good for some and maybe too much for others

Thanks! I found it and am going to give it a try!

Awesome! Good luck
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!