Here's how I lost 115 pounds

Options

Replies

• amytag
    amytag Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I also started on April 30th of 2012. Your running success is very inspirational, as I have just recently decided to start training for a 10K after doing several 5ks in the past year. Great job! You look fantastic.
  • younginaz
    younginaz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    So amazing. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • crzycylr
    crzycylr Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    WOW! I love the post workout pics! Great idea! You should be so very proud of yourself!
    :smile:
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Well done! :-)
  • jenjen828
    jenjen828 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This is huge motivation for the road ahead of me.
  • taratam83
    taratam83 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Your an amazing inspiration to others. This is awesome!
  • Tanisse
    Tanisse Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What an incredible transformation in such a short period of time! I am truly encouraged by your story! I tend to do just as you said, I sike myself out before I really give myself a chance! I label myself a failure before I even truly start the race. This is what I needed! I'm going to take plenty of pictures and use that as my fuel! Thank you again, and keep up the good work and spreading your story! :happy:
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    This is an older photo but it shows 160+ days of post workout photos. I ended up finishing the year with 300 days of exercise in total.

e8f1ec84-f602-4227-a10b-92ea0934c655.jpg

THIS is brilliant! Congrats on your AMAZING transformation, and thank you for such a great idea on how to stay motivated and focused!
  • nboks
    nboks Posts: 41
    Options
    This is amazing! Thanks for the inspiring story
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You are a great inspiration! Great job!
  • dleventhal
    Options
    You look great. Well done. Who knows what the impact of your decision may be on the long term health of others who have watched you get back in shape. Taking our health seriously has ripple effects - for our spouses, kids, extended family & friends.

Keep going...
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Simply put. . . WELL DONE! Very impressive story with a lot of great ideas and tons of motivation for all of us. I am proud of your accomplishments, the most important needs of our lives do not come easy, nor are they achieved without a lot of work. You are a fantastic role model for your family and your results are most impressive. Congrats on your biggest loss ever ; ]
  • zewolf77
    zewolf77 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great job man. Very inspirational. I'm trying to do a similar transformation myself.
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You For posting!! You are such an inspiration!! Congratulations on all your success!!
  • classictoaster
    Options
    Amazing job!!! Very inspirational. (:
  • Verohh
    Verohh Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow, inspiring story; also goes to show that the "stay-at-home" situation with regards to weight gain can happen to anyone (stay-at-home moms as well as stay-at-home dads). Thanks for sharing your success details.
  • WillowWindow
    WillowWindow Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story for all the dads and husbands out there who need to be looking out for their health. What I especially appreciate is that you focused on the health improvements you experienced. You look wonderful but your real reward, as you said, is being there to walk your daughter down the aisle (and bounce the grand-kids on your knee). When your daughter gets older I know she will appreciate this story of how her dad looked ahead to her wedding. Save those pictures to show her and enjoy every day of precious health with your family.
  • topdogsgal
    topdogsgal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just love every aspect of your story. Taking a picture each day is a great idea. Thanks for that!
  • davimen
    davimen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome! just awesome
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!