Replies

• Daerias
    Daerias Posts: 5
    Options
    congratulations! very nice job :wink:
  • minakshihall
    minakshihall Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. You look great. Thank you for sharing your success story.
  • jennrox78
    jennrox78 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    awesome. i AM going to lose 100 lbs.
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    wow, great post! this just shows that with some hard work, you can almost completely erase years of bad habits. you look fantastic and it's so great to hear all of your other medical issues have cleared up!
  • jdsgigi
    jdsgigi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! So inspiring!!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    great work
  • janie12835
    janie12835 Posts: 75
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story! It's truly inspiring. I plan on sharing it with my nephew who's the one who inspired me to get moving and use MFP :bigsmile:
  • Cannon_G
    Cannon_G Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I cannot imagine how great you feel! Thank you for sharing such a personal and motivating story!

Thanks, I do feel awesome. One of my fitness instructors asked me if I ever feel terrible from exercising a week or two weeks in a row without taking a day off and I laughed because exercising every day makes me feel alive. At 300lbs and with all the health issues I felt like death. Even at my most tired I feel 100% better than I did before I made the change.
  • Cannon_G
    Cannon_G Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! What an amazing achievement for you. =) I, too, am running the Disneyland half in August (the Dumbo Double Dare actually). I'll be the one at the half dressed as Timothy Q Mouse =)

This is awesome! My wife and I are doing the DDD also. She is dressing as Wonder Woman and she talked me into being Superman. :blushing: My mantra when working out is I need to have Superman arms. I am still pretty far away though. We are also doing the Three Little Pigs Challenge during the race. You eat 3 pieces of bacon and you get a medal. :happy:

Have you joined any of the DDD groups or Team RunDisney on Facebook. If not you should lots of good info and great people.
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! So you lost everything by running and no strength training? That's incredible great job you look fantastic!!!
  • Tubbytucka
    Tubbytucka Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Well done, Cannon G, you should be proud of your achievement.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Holy Mother!! WTG!!
  • chaotic38
    chaotic38 Posts: 8
    Options
    Very informative and inspirational! Thanks for sharing.:smile:
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    wowsers...amazing...congrats!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I'm going to have to look at that app.
  • kristenonly
    kristenonly Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great post! Great pics! Very inspiring! Good job!
  • lilandDame143
    Options
    Thank you for posting this It is sooo very inspiring
  • gen0608
    gen0608 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am in awe of you! I need to lose the same amount and you and many other people I have met and are about to come across are what keep me going! you are all my inspiration and I can do this! :) thanks for sharing :D
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    amazing!!
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Well done! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!