ANYONE looking for some new MFP friends?!

Options

Replies

• NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    Feel free to add me too....38 and doing well, however have a way to go.
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivated people as well feel free to add me!
  • sharimain
    sharimain Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new and would love a new friend to talk to
  • dvrhovac1
    dvrhovac1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Iv been using this app for eighth months and have just found out about its member blogs. Add me ppl, iv got like two freinds so far.
  • TheaBee
    TheaBee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started to do this properly today, so I'll start adding..it's always good to have support :):)
  • tawnydale
    tawnydale Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm in the same boat...need new friends who are here to support and encourage.....I've deleted quite a few from my previous list because there was no feedback. Message and add me! let's do this together!
  • andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as for anyone else. I lov MFP friends. I love to motivate!!!
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I'm doing Insanity 6x a week, I'm very active on mfp and love people who update regularly!
  • nuyorican3
    Options
    Hello All! I am brand new, and need some pals...anyone out there who can show me the ropes?
  • MellyPfromVT
    MellyPfromVT Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    35, mom of two and training for my second half marathon this summer. Always looking for some new friends for motivation!
  • bensa1991
    bensa1991 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi

Im 22 and only just started MFP, would love a bit of encouragement and i'll always give the same back. X
  • bamabutterfly83
    bamabutterfly83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more motivators. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Ohhh geez I've been slacking! Give me a little bit to send out the requests cause I'm using my phone to do it!
  • Pink_Zombie72
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends too. I feel the more motivation people have on here; the better their success will be (they just have to include their own willpower lol) Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone :)
    Also interested in anyone bulking/cutting/low carb/carb cycling with an open diary and if they know anything about proper nutrition in that regard :)
  • jemd8749
    jemd8749 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm 50 (almost 51) without MFP friends! I have been off and on MFP for almost a year.
  • Kabear2013
    Kabear2013 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    24 Year old female. Open minded funny and would really appreciate anyone who would be supportive or needs support in this weightless journey, need to lose 200 ! but I can do it, just would like to make some friends along the way!
  • ladypitek
    ladypitek Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm a 30 y/o female who lost a lot of weight really quickly and have plateaued for the past 3 months. It's erally frustrating. I've tried adding more exercise, adjusting my macros, and nothing seems to work. I'd love to befriend some of you ladies who might have some advice for me! Thanks :)
  • adrianfan607
    Options
    I'm a 19 year old female. New to this site.
    Zero friends so far. Looking for people to not only encourage me but who I could help encourage as well..
  • mgunn0103
    mgunn0103 Posts: 3
    Options
    Im 28, in a weight-loss competition at work, down 17lbs so far!..Looking for more friends for more encouragement!