ANYONE looking for some new MFP friends?!

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• crin8908
    crin8908 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm in the same boat haha! I have noo friends here.
  • cpego1
    cpego1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too! Anyone else add me as well! I have only been on a few months and just started really using this.
  • JessiAnnRose89
    JessiAnnRose89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add friends. I definitely need some encouragement. I started at 210 and I've gotten to 198 but I feel like I'm STUCK!
  • kmstieg
    kmstieg Posts: 58
    Options
    Always looking to add more friends...Feel free to add me too :)
  • blw01201
    blw01201 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am looking for MFP friends to support me and would like my encouragement. Please add me!
  • jayphillps
    jayphillps Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a 37 year old teacher from Kansas. I only have a handful of friends but only about two stay active on the site. Most haven't even logged on in close to a month. I would love to add more friends and meet some more folks trying to get/stay healthy. Send me a request. I'll keep the light on for ya!!!! :)
  • sunshinerawr
    sunshinerawr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    im new here and i need friends to. ill add you
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Sure everyone! Just make it easier and send me a request so I don't have to keep coming back and forth to this post! lol
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    ****notice****

ONLY accepting friends that are serious about their journey!! Sadly, I have had people add me and then not log back on :(
    I would like to have anyone, friend limit doesnt matter, just want you to be ready to rock and roll!