ANYONE looking for some new MFP friends?!

Options

Replies

• arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    always looking for new friends anyone want to add me?
  • 20mrsd12
    20mrsd12 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I am fairly new to all this .. so here goes .. 40 this year, newly married to my gorgeous hubby. Trying to loose some weight obviously and basically live a little healthier. I quit smoking in Stoptober which is where I found a love of cooking and baking and all this yummy and I went up to 9st 10 - Not where I wanted to be managed to loose 8 lbs so far with MFP - but I have been stuck at 9st 2 and I would like to loose another 8lbs - been eating the wrong things I think - I have looked into the GI diet plan and also so exercise and running and feeling a lot better. It is hard to juggle weight with IBS which is something I have also .. so anyway thats a little about me :oP
  • Saxa11
    Saxa11 Posts: 3
    Options
    Add me if you want :)
  • callmecordelia11
    callmecordelia11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new here too and also looking for friends! I'm doing WW as well as MFP so here's hoping to better weight loss and motivation!
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Sounds great everyone!
  • fran_cakes
    Options
    i'm 28 and fairly new to MFP i only have 4 friends on here and only 1 of them is active and she does not really interact with me... sure could use some encouragement and accountability!! please add me and thank you! have a happy holiday :)
  • sarahmaryjane
    sarahmaryjane Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME!!! ALWAYS looking for new friends! :)
  • delswels
    delswels Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this and have no friends :frown: on here yet :wink:
  • rbccg1979
    rbccg1979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would really like some friends on here. I'm 33 mother of 2 trying to lose 80 pounds.
  • manolito55
    Options
    I am new to the website. Been 1 year 1 month post surgery and have lost 129 lbs. I have no friends on here so would love to add all that wabt to have me as friend . I am 52 , male in Indiana and would love to exchnage stories , encourage and be encouraged.
    My name is Manny
  • manolito55
    Options
    Hello I'm Manny 52 yr old in Indiana just joined website wanting to add friends share stories and encourage each other please add me to friends Thank you
  • manolito55
    Options
    Congratulations on weight loss and Happy Birthday in three days. I had surgery a year and a moth ago and have lost 129 lbs. Would love to exchange stories and encouragement. I am 52 yrs old in Indiana. My name is Manny. Good luck iwith your surgery.
  • AdeleYvonne
    Options
    Hi my name is Adele, i'm a newbie and would welcome new friends on here.:smile:
  • Froggerqueen
    Options
    I'm 26 and looking for some positive motivation!!
  • sarwatf
    sarwatf Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Me! although at 40 I think i am a lot older than many of you !
  • kekkangie
    kekkangie Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! My name is Angelica and I'm looking for friends for support and to support. Add me as a friend :D
  • wpanderson
    wpanderson Posts: 194
    Options
    Hi, my name is Whitney and I'm a newbie to MFP! I'd love to have new friends for encouragement, work out tips, and healthy food tips/recipes! :smile:
  • thezorb
    thezorb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some encouragement and friends on this site!
  • thezorb
    thezorb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Me! although at 40 I think i am a lot older than many of you !

You're not older than me, so no worries! Can I add you as a friend, Sarwatf?
  • terilea2
    terilea2 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I am new to this site, but not new to losing weight! About 7 years ago I lost 75 pounds and have kept most of the weight off....I always gain and lose the same 10 lbs! Recently, I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness and starting my own consulting business. I love helping others achieve a healthier lifestyle and believe support groups are important to long lasting change.

Teri :)