One year down a lifetime to go! 96lbs down PICS

Options
1235»

Replies

• navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! And my favorite part is your smile. I can see how much better you feel inside, because it just shines!
  • beautifulsparkles
    beautifulsparkles Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You look stunning :)
  • letitbe8807
    letitbe8807 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much and yes I definitely feel much better inside and out! I've become a totally new person over the course of a year.
  • dorcon
    dorcon Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    Options
    Congratulations! I love what you said about enjoying holidays and such and then getting right back to it. That's the key!
  • 22Brentwoodgirl
    22Brentwoodgirl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your story. So inspirational! We all know that your success is because of your hard work. Congrats and best wishes to you!

• hasmith85
    hasmith85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making a lifestyle change that benefits you and your family. I look fwd to having a success story to post one day. Thank you for being an inspiration!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! You're an inspiration! I can't wait for the next update.
  • pislari_poljnamd
    pislari_poljnamd Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! Well done!
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! I can relate to your story so much. Keep it up, you look awesome!
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Your face is glowing in the most recent pictures, you look vibrant and healthy! Way to go, great attitude!
  • cat_phillips
    cat_phillips Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job, Tessa! You look amazing and so happy :-).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!