Petite Ladies, Step Inside Please

Options
12346»

Replies

• blessedwith3boys
    blessedwith3boys Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am just under 5' 1" and my goal is 110 pounds. I'm sort of large boned.
  • BrandyABrown
    Options
    I agree that the wrist test is really important when you're short - but you may have to repeat it as you get smaller. The other super important thing to remember is something I saw in another thread somewhere - at these smaller sizes especially the weight tends to redistribute rather than drop sometimes. This was an inspiring example of that: http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal_individual.asp?blog_id=3926473&SPShared=TRUE

So take weekly photos and measurements - and watch your TOTAL inches as they drop so you don't lose motivation.

I'm 5'1.5", and my fingers overlap a lot. Even nearly overweight as I am now I'm in XS shirts usually, and size 4's, yet I still look ... smooshy and broad because my frame is very small. What a pain. Someone want to swap bones?

Goal: 110... but it's going to have to be a fit 110 if memory of that weight is right or I'll still be smooshy. 100 was my best weight when I was younger. That's just a creepy sounding number to me though - I'm not interested in being anorexic.
  • shebowles
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal weight was 120 but I am now at 125 and a size 1
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all.
    I am 4'11" or less (may have shrunk?)... Was 4'11" most of my life, but last year when measured at the dr.'s office... was 4'8 or 4'9". I think the nurse mis-measured me!
    I've always been very "small-boned". Right now using the forefinger test, they are barely touching. There is NO WAY that I am medium frame, though. I probably have put on weight on my wrist.
    I'm hoping to be 100 or 98. What I used to weigh... before all the weight gain. Currently, 153. 2 lbs.
    I, too, am taking it slow and have many mini goals. I don't know if I can get that tiny, again, due to age and bodily changes... but if I can... that is the goal.