Options
    Czech girl living in London & feeling very British here! :D
  • fitcarna2
    Options
    german norwegian
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    English (even royalty - our family was King Edward's *kitten*'s family, my mum even looks a little like Queen Victoria haha), Scottish, Danish, German and maybe Maori.

ETA: I am a Kiwi (New Zealander) Most of us are a huge mix of cultures.
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    25% American 75% Scottish.
    Oddly enough I don't burn in the sun like the relatives on my mother's side, I just go brown.
  • Pitmanpaul
    Pitmanpaul Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Brummie me
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Sicilian/English...born in Australia... :D
  • Woodspoon
    Woodspoon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Mostly English, with some Scottish from my Mum's side and some 'don't know, possibly French' in there.
    My unusually spelt spelt surname has to come from somewhere, Pettitt, 4 t's not the usual French spelling with 2
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Mexican American
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    German, Irish, slovakian
  • Hardnfast
    Hardnfast Posts: 463
    Options
    Aussie with a splash of Italian
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I'm from a clade of bipedal apes that live on a planet called "Earth" which orbits a rather insignificant star on the edge of a galaxy called the "Milky Way". I'm of a genus within this clade that's noted for its ability to make and use stone tools and having a larger brain than other apes. My species is the most successful within this genus, and has taken the art of technology and acquiring knowledge to an amazing level, as evidenced by the fact that you're reading this on a computer screen quite possibly thousands of miles away from me. And hey, you never know, you might even be an alien reading this in another galaxy some huge numbers of light years after I wrote it. In which case I'd be just as fascinated by your biological and cultural evolution as I am about my own species'.

more specifically: pretty much all my ancestry seems to derive from South East England. Or possible Denmark and Germany if you go back far enough. Go back further still and it's mostly from Africa, but with a notable amount coming from a sister species of European ice age hunters whose mahoosive rib cage I seem to have inherited, but even they originate from Africa if you go back far enough, because my entire clade comes from Africa. So it's up to you whether you consider me English or African.

ETA: tl;dr: I'm a boring SE English non-mutt with a convoluted nerdy answer to compensate for having a really rather boring heritage, i.e all my ancestors seeming to be from the same place. Apart from the neanderthal admixture. That bit's not boring. But they were probably neanderthals that lived in SE England lol
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Slovenian/Ukrainan.. born in Australia.
  • SunnyDuckling
    SunnyDuckling Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Polish, born in Australia
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I am British & born in the UK as were my parents but I have Hungarian, Ukrainian & English grandparents.
  • MrsMarieSmith
    Options
    Slovenian - Yugoslavia (Kosovo)
  • JerseyChic76
    JerseyChic76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    100% Greek here, born in USA.
  • PriscillaLaine
    PriscillaLaine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    As far back as I can tell, just plain English.
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Irish and German with a little bit of English. Born in the states
  • Rainboots80
    Rainboots80 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    German, Swedish, Irish and English. some Native American in there too on My Maternal Grandmothers side.