What is everyone's heritage?

Options

Replies

• ChaiyaChaiya21
    ChaiyaChaiya21 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Norwegian ( father's side) and a bit of French, Scottish, and Irish thrown in the mix ( mom's side). People have stopped me on the street to tell me how Norwegian I am. Strange but true. I must have a certain look to me I guess. I think it's my cheeks. :)
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    German and French Canadian
  • amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Polska! I actually have the last name (Americanized version) as Pope John Paul II.
  • ilovefatthatswhyimfat
    Options
    100% Irish :) I don't turn anything, I stay naturally the colour of a ghost and usually go bright red when embarrassed :D
  • Charalena1982
    Options
    Dads side is English, Irish and Mums side Polish, Ukraine. Doing family history though I have just about every culture you could think of. Found the royals. LOL
  • valtafjoe2013
    valtafjoe2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    100% Zimbabwean, liviing in Australia. Wonder if and when I have kids what colour my kids would be? I guess it depends on what type of wife I get.
  • chrisjac2000
    Options
    Jamaican and Cuban.
  • paigeday23
    paigeday23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Italian, Kashubian, Puerto Rican, German....Mutt? LOL I am definitely mixed and white as a ghost :)
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    German, Swiss, Scottish, and 1/16 Persian. :smooched:
  • kcatlin9
    kcatlin9 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I am a descendant of Mayflower passengers (Stephen Hopkins and his daughter Constance) on my Father's side - that half English. My Mother's side, that half is like the United Nations. Venezuelan, Cuban, Swedish, Irish, Italian...just to name a few. So I guess that makes me a mutt.
  • scarlettmbunny
    scarlettmbunny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Vietnamese!
  • garethmcbride
    garethmcbride Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Northern-Irish. Scots-Irish / Ulster Scots.
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    English*, with history stretching back to Edinburgh and Dublin. My sister is currently looking into our family tree and it's really interesting! :)

Scouse, so more Irish than English hehe
  • Geoj0
    Geoj0 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    N.Irish
  • Jessika1987
    Options
    Mexican and Irish :)
  • Peacefrog513
    Options
    Irish,German,Cherokee Indian.
  • danyellegbaker
    danyellegbaker Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Brazilian / Cuban :)
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Half Swiss/French on Dad's side, Dutch, English, Irish and German on Mom's side.
  • scare006jack37
    scare006jack37 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Everyone's heritage going back long enough is from stars or 13.7 billion years ago (estimated age of universe).
    According to national geographic, everyone's heritage going back around 60000 years is Africa. =)https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/human-journey/
  • scare006jack37
    scare006jack37 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    British is the proper term for one's heritage out of Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and England. I have British heritage. =)