Options
    You may think you drank it, but actually, I drank your milkshake:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_hFTR6qyEo
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    tomteboda wrote: »
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    I also want to say, 50 oz is alot. ALOT. Next time try going with 1/5 of that amount. It's no wonder you have a belly ache. But like I said, log it and move on. Use this as a learning experience to never consume that much again.

I'm not even sure I could name a place that would sell 50 ounces of milkshake (all at once). That's a lot of milkshake.
    I bet those super sized McDonald's shakes come close.
    Been there, done that. Yeah, lesson learned and remembered 5 years later!

I was curious, so I went and looked this up. The largest shake McDonald's offers is 22 oz. 850 calories for chocolate, (19 g protein, 23 g fat, 141 g carbs, 380 mg sodium).
    Interesting that there are differences from Country to Country.

I found this on the .ca website:
    tllhrvu1lk3u.jpg

Here in Quebec, they will sell xlarge if asked. I guess it's on the secret menu, like the mcgangbangs.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    @cerise_noir that's quite interesting. I think they are using a different ratio of ice cream to milk. I am not a frequent customer at McDonald's (allergies) but I noticed they changed a lot of menu items here in the last year or so. The US version is *slightly* smaller (22 oz to the 24 oz in yours), but the calorie content is significantly lower. They don't have the same name either.

rr0lrulpzzw4.jpg
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    A 50oz mint chocolate chip shake sounds amazing!