Support For Shorter Ladies? 5' to 5'4?

Options

Replies

• MeganD_96
    MeganD_96 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm exactly 5ft and I have about 60-80lbs to lose. I'll add you!
  • TMNolan19
    TMNolan19 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3" 244 lbs and also have PCOS I would love to gain some new friends to share this journey with me. It would be nice to relate with some of you ladies that share the same goals and obstacles. Add me if you'd like :smiley:
  • Hilltopper1997
    Hilltopper1997 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and have about 20-25 pounds to go. Oh and I am in my early 40's so that just adds to the fun with a lower metabolism! We can do this!
  • Tomaraki
    Tomaraki Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and also have about 50 lbs to lose. This is my second time on MFP and I have found that when I religiously track and weigh everything I do shed the weight.

Feel free to add me as well.
  • catsrule308
    catsrule308 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    5'1 and have 19 pounds to go
  • Jadedlily83
    Jadedlily83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3" and 270lbs. Got a long way to go. =)
  • multivenue
    multivenue Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5 ft and just been at my biggest ever. I have no idea what I weigh as I haven't had scales for years. I want to make healthy choices and get fitter and stronger. So I'm currently just finishing a fitness blender 4 week low impact plan and, for the first time ever really counting calories. It has already made quite a difference, back into the jeans and I know my fitness level is higher. I'm finding the food aspect surprisingly easy to deal with and not being hungry. It's the red wine that's my big problem. And it's my birthday this month...... I want cocktails! Still if it's about a lifestyle there still has to be room for these or I won't stick with it, right? But I am so fed up looking like a weeble! Help me through it please!
  • michsax14
    michsax14 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'4, also at my heaviest weight (265), and also have PCOS. Always looking for friends and support!
  • Sweepypie
    Sweepypie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    5ft and quite a way to go! I am disabled with multiple arthritis and find it difficult to lose weight! I am on a lot of medication and about five of them have side effects that cause weight gain.
  • idipyoudipwedip
    idipyoudipwedip Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 137 pounds, and trying to get down to the mid-120s and then gain muscle when I get there! I'm also vegetarian and dairy-free! Feel free to add me, I have an open diary. Especially if you are vegetarian or have similar goals! :)
  • gearsgirl16
    gearsgirl16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5'2", 127 with another 10-15lbs to go, and I have PCOS (I'm already down from ~165). Add me, if you like.
  • Jessmeeblue28
    Jessmeeblue28 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and weigh 177 lbs. My goal is to get down to 140-145 lbs. I have been a member on here for a while but just recently been more active. You can also add me as well.
  • Blanche76
    Blanche76 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0, looking to lose 20 pounds. Sucks for us short people, you can really see the weight on us. Add me.
  • Fuyuban
    Fuyuban Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2" and need to lose over 30lbs....it get's harder each time :neutral:
  • didiwindiva
    didiwindiva Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 5'0 and weigh 227.4. I have PCOS symptoms so my GYN is testing me to see if I actually have it. I need to lose weight its not easy. Please add me also
  • whitt125
    whitt125 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2

SW 223.4
    GW 125ish

I just got started too, and would love to add some fellow shawties! Feel free to add me!
  • unceasingpsalm
    unceasingpsalm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I just got started as well. 5'2'', 211lbs. Looking to get to 140lbs, but really my first goal is to lose weight for my friend's wedding. Never been to a wedding before and I'm a bridesmaid so I'd like to look my best.
    Add me!
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 137, have about 12-18 pounds left to lose if you'd like to add me.
  • drrayne
    drrayne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 5'3'' and trying to lose 20lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'2.5" also have PCOS and trying to lose around 100 lbs haha. Would love any support out there ;)