5 things your mfp pals don't know about you

Options

Replies

• ittyXbittyXbritty
    Options
    1. I'm a biology and Spanish double major.
    2. I LOVE Thor.
    3. I work at the Humane Society.
    4. I'm straight edge.
    5. I'm a HUGE Marilyn Manson fan.
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    1: I'm not as innocent as I look, have a wild streak that's been slightly tamed with kids
    2: I started dating when I was 24
    3: I was homeschooled, never been to a school
    4: I'm a good cook most of the time
    5: I'm scared of butterflies
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    1. My fav color is purple :embarassed:

2. been collecting lions since I was 15 :love:

3. I love to cook but hate to wash dishes!! :grumble:

4. Watch horror movies then have to sleep with the light on!! :blushing:

5.Afraid of spiders :noway:
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    1) Before I eat a round fruit like apples and peaches, I always kiss it first. It's like giving it the kiss of death.

2) My room is filled with with books.

3) I have moved 11 times in my life and I am 21.

4) I, too, can't stand bugs of any kind. At one time, I would silent-scream in horror if I have to kill a mosquito. But am working to overcome this phobia.

5) I have never eaten beef before. The irony is that my family is in the business of supplying beef.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    1. I write poetry.
    2. I read comic books.
    3. I've been to Australia
    4. I love cold weather.
    5. I'm addicted to dark chocolate.

8488541.png
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    1. I hate when people ask me "favorites" questions. I'm too indecisive to pick just one when it comes to minor stuff! Lol

2. I love to bake.

3. I'm really into music....I've played the guitar and flute for the last 12 years, and I love to sing.

4. I've gone to thirteen different schools in total (including college).

5. I'm an insomniac...and sleeping too much freaks me out hahaha...(if you slept 8 hours every night, that's 1/3 of your life that you spend sleeping...if you lived to be 100, you'd have been asleep for approx 33 years of it!!!!)
  • Sunitagt
    Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    1. I don't want children.
    2. I haven't spoken to my mom in 10 years.
    3. I'm half Indian (Singaporean), and half white.
    4. I'm a Buddhist (by study. I was raised Christian)
    5. I make awesome curry!
  • tinaduplay
    tinaduplay Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    1. I love the ocean.
    2. I work in a Hospital
    3. favorite color is aqua blue
    4. love birthday cake ice cream
    5. Libra
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    1. I use to be considered autistic (not many doctors knew what Aspergers was when I was young) and my 5th grade teacher told me I was retarded and would constantly think I was cheating if I scored on anything above a C thus made Fs if I made all A's. Once I was in middle school I got identified in the advance path for honor classes, and by 9 grade I took my first AP classes. In college I graduated first in my class.

2. I owned a computer at the age of 4 in 1984 due to my father getting screwed over as he tried opening a computer shop with a college acquaintance. Bank loan came in and former friend disappeared with all the cash, my dad was left with the debt no down payment for store and computers he couldn't move before becoming obsolete. Our shed was like a early 80s CPU museum

3. Only country I have been to other than my own is Mexico and never once during the day

4. When a preteen would crush on older starlets over younger ones still have a thing for Diane lane, Andie MacDowell, and Kidman.

5. Can't look people in the eye so I look at something to the left of their cheek or if the are stand far enough away over their shoulder to give the appearance I am making eye contact
  • CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    1) I have an uncontrollable fear of spiders.
    2) I play flute, and a few other instruments. (I was in high school marching band. Yes, I went to band camp....no, it wasn't like that).
    3) I have a 9 year old daughter who is visually impaired.
    4) I love kids and would love to have a few more.
    5) I am really good at using a sewing machine.
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    2) I play flute, and a few other instruments. (I was in high school marching band. Yes, I went to band camp....no, it wasn't like that).

:laugh: @#2...I play flute too. Any time I tell people that, the first thing that comes out of their mouth is...did you go to band camp?
  • Gabrielm80
    Options
    1. I hate when people ask me "favorites" questions. I'm too indecisive to pick just one when it comes to minor stuff! Lol

2. I love to bake.

3. I'm really into music....I've played the guitar and flute for the last 12 years, and I love to sing.

5. I'm an insomniac...and sleeping too much freaks me out hahaha...(if you slept 8 hours every night, that's 1/3 of your life that you spend sleeping...if you lived to be 100, you'd have been asleep for approx 33 years of it!!!!)

What's your favorite thing to bake. Kidding you don't have to answer

And # 5 totally understand I use to spend all night not going to sleep because why stop having fun than taking up your life in bed. Having kids have taught me the beautiful thing that is sleep . Now I want all I can,
  • Gabrielm80
    Options

I played flute too just sold my Professional pearl flute. And no band camp isn't like that.
  • loriwhitefaith
    loriwhitefaith Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    1. My favorite color is green
    2. I love to go on a cruise. My first was last year on a trip to the Bahamas. I had fun swimming with the dolphins at Blue lagoon.
    3. I am a huge soccer fan.
    4. I love to play basketball.
    5. My goal is to complete 5k race before the end of this year is over.
  • CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options

2. I love to bake.

Oh My Goodness, I also have insomnia! LOL.

Yes I get the band camp thing every time. LOL, oh well what can ya do.
  • IronAngel26pt2
    IronAngel26pt2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I honk when I drive through tunnels.
    I bow hunt elk and deer.
    I drag race my banshee.
    I am a computer technician.
    No one can beat me at connect four.
  • hilaryhill
    hilaryhill Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm a devout Christian.

I gave birth to a 10lb baby at home (yes, we planned it that way lol).

I'm addicted to Starbucks iced caramel macchiatos.

I met my husband on Facebook, back in 2005 when it was just for college students.

Im an RN but my dream job is to become a lactation consultant and midwife. Some day. :)
  • hayleymc3
    hayleymc3 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    1) I have an AA in Business and I'm almost finished with my BA in Child development.

2) I'm a published poet, but not one-hundred percent happy with the work I've had published. I was published in the seventh and ninth grades, and once again in my freshman year of college. I hope to create a book of poetry one day and have that published (Even if it's self-published).

3) I'm writing a book as I lose weight. Three chapters and a prologue are finished thus-far.

4) I'm extremely excited about my UGW reward for losing weight - a new wardrobe. I'm so excited that I now use my Pinterest mostly for pinning ideas. I have a board for dresses, skirts, tops, jewelry, shoes, and jackets. I know it's a little extreme but it's very motivating and I can't wait to have the ultimate shopping spree (I'm saving up!) Here's my Pinterest for anyone who wants to look: http://pinterest.com/hayleymolloy3

5) I'm not as cheery and optimistic as I appear on MFP. I mean, when I'm healthier and making better choices I probably am, but lately I've been kind of depressed. I still log in every day and sometimes post motivating quotes, but my friends have no idea that I'm the one who needs motivating. Sad, I know! I'm working on it. :)
  • curtissoph
    curtissoph Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    1. I'm a lefty- in handedness and politically

2. I'm a librarian

3. I live in New Zealand

4. I love making lists!

5. I have tried out the following hair colours: blonde (my natural colour), brown, black, red, purple, pink, green and pink streaks, blonde with purple streaks, blue with a pink fringe.
  • Gabrielm80
    Options

3. I live in New Zealand

I desperately want to visit your country. Every time I see any tourist advert specials on New Zealand the beauty of your country side blows me away. It's probably the top thing on my bucket list to do