Which rice are these Please tell me i am too much worry about my today diet and workout?

Options
i have eaten these rice more than 300 gm cooked(3 Plates) after exercise. Today i burned more than 2200 calories by walking 14.7 miles.
Which rice are these and how many calories i have eaten :'(

l4053voom046.jpg

n9q7latcsq6n.jpg

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I would guess it is basmati rice but I have no idea how many calories it would be. I would suggest looking up a recipe for the dish (I'm guessing you know the name of the dish) and then try building it in the recipe builder to get an idea of the calories.
  • AamirKhan2016
    AamirKhan2016 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    no i have no idea. dish name doesn't tell about type of rice. :'(
  • ghimm
    ghimm Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    What is the name of the dish?
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    My guess is jasmine or basmati.
  • jemhh
    edited January 2016
    Options

How did you obtain this food? Did you buy it, make it, or what? What I'm trying to ask is, did you go to a restaurant/deli/person and say "I'd like to order XYZ," or did somebody walk up to you with a plate of rice, falafel(?), cucumber, onion and tomato, and say "here, eat this" at which point you though, "I have no idea what this is but I'll eat it"?
  • absoluttalent
    absoluttalent Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Rice-a-roni, chicken flavored
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »

How did you obtain this food? Did you buy it, make it, or what? What I'm trying to ask is, did you go to a restaurant/deli/person and say "I'd like to order XYZ," or did somebody walk up to you with a plate of rice, falafel(?), cucumber, onion and tomato, and say "here, eat this" at which point you though, "I have no idea what this is but I'll eat it"?

I wish stuff like that would happen to me.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Looks like long grain rice fried with sultanas

Looks more than 300g too ...closer to 500 by eyesight

And the chicken drumstick with skin looks fried too

No idea what the patties are
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    I'd be logging around 1500 for that as a wild guesstimate
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Googled: Savour Rice

Since rice forms the main constituent at ”Savour Foods”. We are, therefore very uncompromising when tackling the issue of quality. In-spite of paying big money we could never acquire the standard of rice we desired. When this happened repeatedly, we decided to settle this problem once and for all and Savour Foods started its own project of Savour Rice Mills back in year 2002. This has solved all problems and now not only our customers are satisfied but our pride as well.

Technology

Since 2002 with the introduction of mechanized rice transplant, system and rice combine harvesters, today we have the latest rice milling and processing facilities based upon technology. We give importance to modern and state of the art operational standards. To retain a lofty production level, our rice mill is set up with the latest technology. We have high tech processing equipment and control system that is responsible for the maintenance of quality. This system and our dedicated team of quality control managers work hard to bring the supreme quality rice to Savour Foods. In our mill we use computerized methods share and when applicable.

Rice Quality Control

The rice that we process is grown in the well known areas of Punjab. Punjab is famous for its quality soil for centuries that is why when our rice is cooked at different Savour Foods outlets, Savour Foods allied with the exclusive Savour Foods taste and aroma it becomes a piece de’ resistance.
    Options
    NewOR2015 wrote: »

Since rice forms the main constituent at ”Savour Foods”. We are, therefore very uncompromising when tackling the issue of quality. In-spite of paying big money we could never acquire the standard of rice we desired. When this happened repeatedly, we decided to settle this problem once and for all and Savour Foods started its own project of Savour Rice Mills back in year 2002. This has solved all problems and now not only our customers are satisfied but our pride as well.

Technology

Since 2002 with the introduction of mechanized rice transplant, system and rice combine harvesters, today we have the latest rice milling and processing facilities based upon technology. We give importance to modern and state of the art operational standards. To retain a lofty production level, our rice mill is set up with the latest technology. We have high tech processing equipment and control system that is responsible for the maintenance of quality. This system and our dedicated team of quality control managers work hard to bring the supreme quality rice to Savour Foods. In our mill we use computerized methods share and when applicable.

Rice Quality Control

The rice that we process is grown in the well known areas of Punjab. Punjab is famous for its quality soil for centuries that is why when our rice is cooked at different Savour Foods outlets, Savour Foods allied with the exclusive Savour Foods taste and aroma it becomes a piece de’ resistance.

Um wut?
  • jemhh
    Options

I'm always amazed at how people walk into the break room at work, see food that people have set out, and just eat it without knowing who made it, where it came from, etc. It would be really easy for a person to walk in and off half the office just buy leaving out a box of cookies laced with poison.
  • Mavrick_RN
    Mavrick_RN Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    NewOR2015 wrote: »

Technology

Rice Quality Control

Google Translate?
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options

I'm always amazed at how people walk into the break room at work, see food that people have set out, and just eat it without knowing who made it, where it came from, etc. It would be really easy for a person to walk in and off half the office just buy leaving out a box of cookies laced with poison.

This sounds like a good premise for a mystery novel . . .

I'll admit it, I do it. I ate an Oreo from a box in the breakroom marked "Community Cookies." But I love cookies. If I die due to a rogue Oreo, I figure people who love me will won't be too shocked.
    Options

Agreed. We call them the "vultures" in our office. It's like they have radar for free food and as soon as someone sets something out, it becomes a free-for-all for a bunch of people who act like they haven't eaten in a week. It's strange to me.
  • jacklifts
    jacklifts Posts: 396 Member
    Options

200g carbs/10g fiber
    40g fat
    30g protein

Total: 1280 calories
  • jemhh
    Options

This sounds like a good premise for a mystery novel . . .

I'll admit it, I do it. I ate an Oreo from a box in the breakroom marked "Community Cookies." But I love cookies. If I die due to a rogue Oreo, I figure people who love me will won't be too shocked.

"She died doing something she loved..."
  • Sued0nim
    Options
    I bet it's pilaf rice
    It would be made with ghee

There's recipes
  • AamirKhan2016
    Options

lol you are the funniest person on the earth.

Well dish name is "Chicken Pulao" Now tell me which type of rice LOL :D
  • AamirKhan2016
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    I bet it's pilaf rice
    It would be made with ghee

There's recipes

yeah ghee and other spicy pepper