Which rice are these Please tell me i am too much worry about my today diet and workout?

Options
2»

Replies

• AamirKhan2016
    AamirKhan2016 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    jacklifts wrote: »
    200g carbs/10g fiber
    40g fat
    30g protein

Total: 1280 calories

how can you say that? which rice are these
  • emmaprocopiou
    emmaprocopiou Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Basmati rice,if it's a pulao, but you are better off googling a recipie and then putting in the recipie builder because I reckon that's at least 800-1000 cals at least and I'm being conservative
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    no i have no idea. dish name doesn't tell about type of rice. :'(

How did you obtain this food? Did you buy it, make it, or what? What I'm trying to ask is, did you go to a restaurant/deli/person and say "I'd like to order XYZ," or did somebody walk up to you with a plate of rice, falafel(?), cucumber, onion and tomato, and say "here, eat this" at which point you though, "I have no idea what this is but I'll eat it"?

lol you are the funniest person on the earth.

Well dish name is "Chicken Pulao" Now tell me which type of rice LOL :D

I see you don't have Google on your computer like millions of others. Interesting.

http://indianfood.about.com/od/chickendishes/r/Chicken-Pulao.htm
  • AamirKhan2016
    Options
    Basmati rice,if it's a pulao, but you are better off googling a recipie and then putting in the recipie builder because I reckon that's at least 800-1000 cals at least and I'm being conservative

i eaten 3 plates do you sure those plates will be of 1000 calories
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Yeah, that dish looks pretty calorific to me. If I ate three plates of it, I would probably log 3,000 calories as my best guess.
  • Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    no i have no idea. dish name doesn't tell about type of rice. :'(

How did you obtain this food? Did you buy it, make it, or what? What I'm trying to ask is, did you go to a restaurant/deli/person and say "I'd like to order XYZ," or did somebody walk up to you with a plate of rice, falafel(?), cucumber, onion and tomato, and say "here, eat this" at which point you though, "I have no idea what this is but I'll eat it"?

This had me dying LOL
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I would assume a minimum of 700 calories per serving but 1,000 calories per serving is the safer guess so I would go with that.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options

Are you trying to lose weight?
  • AamirKhan2016
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »

yeah i lost 35+ pounds still losing.
    daily walking 13+ miles
    age 24
    current weight: 249lb
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »

yeah i lost 35+ pounds still losing.
    daily walking 13+ miles
    age 24
    current weight: 249lb

So log it move on and if you're hungry learn to make better choices
  • pstegman888
    pstegman888 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I think the type of rice is the least of your problems. 3 plates of any kind of fried rice is the problem.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    all i know is thats a LOT of rice.

(at least by my standards lol)
  • bcjaw
    bcjaw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What exactly is happening in this thread? I'm confused
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    [
    I'm always amazed at how people walk into the break room at work, see food that people have set out, and just eat it without knowing who made it, where it came from, etc. It would be really easy for a person to walk in and off half the office just buy leaving out a box of cookies laced with poison.

I'm pretty sure Lifetime made a movie about that ...