So gassy and could really use so help please!

Options
2»

Replies

• Beautiful_Warrior94
    Beautiful_Warrior94 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Are you having any other gastrointestinal symptoms? I know this is kind of personal but has your regularity changed and where are you in your cycle? You could try ginger tea with lemon and some yoga abdominal twists to see if that relies the gas; it usually really helps me and I am pretty much always gassy lol

I also looked at your food diary - have you always eaten a lot of protein bars? My boyfriend and I were just talking about how horribly and uncomfortably gassy some brands of those, particularly those Pure Protein ones, made him. He told me a horror story of buying them from Costco and not being able to afford not to eat them for a period of time . . . it was funny but also terrifying.

Well it's just that being so busy and away from the house protein bars are quick and simple for giving me energy throughout the day. And I can't constantly afford to stop at a restaurant every day, if I could I would totally go to Subway. But it's a simple excess for me. I'm not trying to replace them as meal replacements believe me.

And also my cycle actually began last night.