Cat People

Options

Replies

• Duane2013
    Duane2013 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love cats too!!!! I just cant finish a whole one by myself (on a diet, ya know) :)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    hkdxehl4igbp.jpg
    Sometimes she wears lil ball caps

Cat's with hats! Now I've seen everything. :)
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »
    We heard this little girl outside early yesterday morning, brought her in. We're fostering her until a home is found :-) our fellas are warming up to her, although there is still some hissing - I'm sure things will be fine after a few days. She is such a sweetie, I'm surrounded by boys, nice to have a chick in here with me. We named her Athena.
    ursulutcghe9.jpeg

She's pretty! And looks fairly spunky. :p
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    We heard this little girl outside early yesterday morning, brought her in. We're fostering her until a home is found :-) our fellas are warming up to her, although there is still some hissing - I'm sure things will be fine after a few days. She is such a sweetie, I'm surrounded by boys, nice to have a chick in here with me. We named her Athena.
    ursulutcghe9.jpeg

She's pretty! And looks fairly spunky. :p

She's very vocal, it's cool that she communicates so well. Seems like she knows what she wants and can handle her own.
  • annie63301
    annie63301 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE....my husband and I adopted 2 kittens that were 7 weeks old...now 6 months...due to me not being able to have kids they are our babies...named them Bonnie & Clyde!!
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    ursulutcghe9.jpeg

She is beautiful. However, I think she already claimed you as her people. :)
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    ursulutcghe9.jpeg

It does look that way, doesn't it...? :)
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    ursulutcghe9.jpeg

I agree - you are hers now.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    Options
    She is very attached to me - I wouldn't mind keeping her ;-)
  • Enny2405
    Enny2405 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Lost baby 12 months ago and I'm still utterly heartbroken. I miss him everyday. :'(
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Enny2405 wrote: »
    Lost baby 12 months ago and I'm still utterly heartbroken. I miss him everyday. :'(

id2ul7jrhyom.gif
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    You're never going to feed me, right? :o
    s7b5v9hjsu6y.jpeg
  • MsAmandaNJ
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    The Twins.

leqcutclrlbs.jpg
    They're so fluffy! Love their expressions.
  • klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Wishing i had a kitty or a few to show off. Hugging in my heart everyone,s kitties here tho. :)