OK Ladies

Options
KD454
KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
If you are going to wear yoga pants that fit you so tight when you bend over I can see your pretty pink thong through the fabric, please don't get mad when you catch me looking..... I may be polite, but I am a man.

Replies

• Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options
    :D
  • Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    Options
    :D>:)
  • FadedGoddess325
    FadedGoddess325 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I say let her get mad... at the end of the day, she still wore the pants in public and looking isn't a crime. Maybe she'll choose more wisely next time she goes out!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Nope. Sorry, you are a grownup person and fully in control of where you put your eyes. No one else is in control of your actions.
  • tsalagirose
    tsalagirose Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I think it's funny when they get so upset when people are staring at them, if you know it's see-through don't be so surprised when you find yourself being stared at like a 8 oz filet mignon steak. I personally love my sweatpants, I'm not there to impress anyone.
  • _HunterKiller_
    _HunterKiller_ Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    KD454 wrote: »
    If you are going to wear yoga pants that fit you so tight when you bend over I can see your pretty pink thong through the fabric, please don't get mad when you catch me looking..... I may be polite, but I am a man.

Well some advice for next time...take pics! :D

• KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options

Video is better....especially when she's on the leg abductor machine :D
  • plm209
    plm209 Posts: 222 Member
    Options

Or the lying leg curl machine... Just sayin'
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options

I'm a huge fan of leggings, but I check myself from ALL angles before leaving the house in them B)

• _HunterKiller_
    _HunterKiller_ Posts: 545 Member
    Options

Haha that works :D

• LindsayB072
    LindsayB072 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    If I'm going to leave the house in leggings or yoga pants, my butt needs to be covered by a long shirt or sweater! Those leggings are completely see through in the right lighting :p
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Ladies, if you're going to wear yoga pants, please stop wearing ANYTHING under them.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Maybe they're Lululemon and she doesn't realize they are see through
  • LindsayB072
    LindsayB072 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    If I'm going to leave the house in leggings or yoga pants, my butt needs to be covered by a long shirt or sweater! Those leggings are completely see through in the right lighting :p

No...they're really not...honest... ;-)

I see what you did there ;)
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

You'd think that at the price they charge for Lululemon that they'd figure out a way for them not to be see through...

• rikracer1961
    rikracer1961 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Ladies, if you're going to wear yoga pants, please stop wearing ANYTHING under them. [/quote
    I second that!
  • thelizabeff
    thelizabeff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Don't police what I wear and I won't tell you where to look. In fact, I'll likely ignore you entirely.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

You'd think that at the price they charge for Lululemon that they'd figure out a way for them not to be see through...

Maybe that's the trick to making everyone's butt look amazing. In fact I have a Lulu jacket and even it makes everything look amazing...it's a magical company
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    you're not polite enough, i would grab my towel and hold it behind her so no one else can see, then offer to be her towel boy all day =D
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    I love your "I'm bored, I'll cause trouble" threads @KD454