What are you looking forward to THE MOST?

Options

Replies

• jurrie
    jurrie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Getting rid of my black clothes, they really aren't slimming. I will have a wardrobe of color!
    Not feeling the need to wear a sweater at all times to cover up my body.
  • chronosfire
    Options
    Being able to go into somewhere like Superstore and fit comfortably into their Joe brand clothes, which not only makes me feel good, but helps out with the finances too!
  • jbogo1
    jbogo1 Posts: 28
    Options
    By the time I reach my goal of 130 I hope that Insurance will cover a breast reduction!! It would be great to be able to buy bras at a normal store ( and not have them cost me $75-$100 each) and to not have constant back pain!

I also can't wait until I can wear super tight skinny jeans and heels!!!
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    A few things I am looking forward to

Fitting into some old favorites
    Being able to go out in social situations without focusing on weight or food
    Getting new ski gear for next season and looking cute on the hill
    Continuing to feel healthy and energetic and positive
    And the feeling of accomplishment of acheiving my goal!!!
  • fowlmeli1093
    fowlmeli1093 Posts: 199
    Options
    I am most looking forward to having a leaner body that looks good in cute clothes...and not having to buy a size xl!!
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    To be able to get up into the Jeep and all of the deer stands during Hunting season. To be able to keep up with my niece while playing outside instead of just sitting there and to be able to go dancing instead of just sitting there.

I have let life "pass me by" for way to long.

Also to not have to pull the seatbelt out a mile long just to get it on.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be able to get down and boogie on the dance floor. I mean I can technically dance right now, but I sweat instantly and it's not fun to dance when your fat is flapping around. I want to dance with my man at our wedding like a star!
  • peggyann47
    peggyann47 Posts: 22
    Options
    I am looking forward to wearing the clothes that are in my closet! I took out a skort that I had in my closet that still had the tags on it. I have never been able to wear it and now I can! Whoo-hoo - what an awesome feeling!
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm looking most forward to my Papa being proud of me and having two boobs again (I had a mastectomy while I was pregnant and can't have reconstruction until I weigh less than 200 lbs, I figured that deserved an explanation)
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    1. My clothes shopping trips not ending with me in tears.
    2. Having more energy.
    3. Being able to do my toe nails and breathe at the same time.
    4. Getting my old button fly jeans on <3

Oh you know all that and getting healthy ;)
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    1. Girls.
    2. Would like to shock my family.
    3. New clothes. Wearing a tie and not looking like a marshmallow with a rubber band around it.
    4. Being able to go hiking, swimming, or doing whatever I want without sweating it.
    5. Girls.
    6. Going on vacation somewhere abroad, maybe Greece or the South of France. I've always declined because of my weight.
    7. My job being easier, which it will be. I can't believe I do it now at 305 pounds, but I imagine doing it at 220.
    8. Girls. A girl. To spend the rest of my life with. And, sorry to say, the choices in my category are slim. (Actually, not slim.)
    9. Wearing jeans again.
    10. Getting my little brother off my back. He's 38 with a six-pack and has been disgusted with me for 10 years.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I have met my weight loss goals and then some. It's been fun to slowly build my wardrobe again. My journey is far from over though, I am now underweight and need to put on a little muscle. Once I reach THAT goal I will be happy to wear a swimsuit! I haven't worn a swimsuit in 4 years...maybe more? I think that is my ultimate goal, To wear a swimsuit and not feel totally uncomfortable in it.
  • kirstinlee
    kirstinlee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    The two piece, definitely.
    I've never really been small enough to wear one and look even decent in it, and the though of (hopefully) being able to do that this summer is exciting. :happy:
    That's actually why I decided to start this whole weight loss journey.
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    To finally look in the mirror and smile at what I see.
  • Caffeinewitch
    Caffeinewitch Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I want to know what I look like under here! I've never seen my true body type!
  • thefantasticmrsfox
    Options
    Going sales shopping with my twiglet of a sister and being able to buy as much as she does.
    Not hiding from the camera at the christmas party. Looking at the photos afterward and complaining about my hair rather than the size of my hips.
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Being able to shop at the regular stores for my new wardrobe. I have nothing in my closet that less than a size 18W.:blushing:
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    I looking forward to actually being happy about the way I look!! And also l looking good for my huband & kids..no longer the fat wife & fat mother!!! Oh and looking good in my clothes!!!:blushing:
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Being able to shop in a "regular" clothing store without having to search out their plus-sized department and choose from 2 or 3 floral covered muumuus or without having to pay extra because of the larger size OR having to shop in any plus sized only stores.

Weighing less than my husband and having him pick me up

Being able to wear heels without feeling like I am slowly grinding the heel away like a pencil in a sharpener.

To be able to do a cartwheel!

Going to the county fair and not working about if I will fit on a ride

To not always being one of the biggest persons in the room

To look and feel graceful in my bellydancing class

To be able to get on a plane and not have other passengers praying that I'm not their seat mate

To be able to get on a crowded elevator without having everyone quickly glance at the weight capacity sign

Being able to have the nurses use a regular cuff when getting my blood pressure and getting the reading done on the first try
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Not wondering what it's like to be a one of those skinny girls.
    Buying an entirely new wardrobe.
    Sun vacations wearing nothing but a bikini for days at a time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!