hi...looking for friends/motivation

Options

Replies

• RockinOilyMomma
    RockinOilyMomma Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I welcome friends also. I am attempting keto after seeing my sister’s success. It’s been a challenge due to some other health issues. Accountability has been great on here, and I am loving the app!
  • MeMalissa
    MeMalissa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also looking for frieeendsssss a.k.a. motivation!
  • KingHurlbutt
    KingHurlbutt Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am back to it and I'd love some motivating friends!
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hello friends. I'm mutually supportive and motivational, so if you would like to be friends, please feel free to add me! As I get into the swing of things, I'll tend to write some fun supportive and motivational things on my dashboard to help keep everyone's spirits up! :) Hopefully make a few people laugh...that's always a goal of mine in general.
  • GoldenHammer13
    GoldenHammer13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi people! I'm new to the MyFitnessPal community, although I've used the app on and off for years. (Mostly off). I'm working on losing 80 pounds. Add me please!
  • BrantleyHope
    BrantleyHope Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi All - currently training for a half and have an open diary :) - Would love to connect
  • Zgarcia1989
    Zgarcia1989 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am a working mother of two. I would love to join your support group. Really looking for friends to help each other stay motivated and determined on our weight loss / healthy life style journey!
  • bailllsss
    bailllsss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I need some serious motivation. My friends all tell me I don't need to lose weight, but I really want to lose 30-40 pounds. Need some friends and motivators!
  • HotMermaid729
    HotMermaid729 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    B)
  • fitnessgoalsssssss
    fitnessgoalsssssss Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    looking for friends as well.. add me
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Starting my weight loss journey again after being not very well, seen my weight bloat to 237 pounds after being 168 pounds. Started off a few years back at 280 pounds (20 stone down to 12) follow me on my journey. We will have some laughs and jokes, regular poster with 900+ day streak
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    B)
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    B)
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    B)
  • Bernhard_9121
    Bernhard_9121 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add meee😎😎
  • barbsannesprague
    barbsannesprague Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi newish to MFP & would love some support & encouragement to lose the weight. I'm following Keto so would be great to follow others doing the same. Please add me. Thanks 😁
  • mazurkiepolish
    mazurkiepolish Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Wow this post is from 2016 :o
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    Good morning everyone.....happy fitness journey!
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    B)